Coral Vue Hydros

FS/FT/LF - Leathers, softies and gorgs

ReefWeeds

Hi all,

I figured there's a lot of members here who have some softies that they are fragging and might want to trade/sell. There are also members looking for certain types of gorgs, softies and leathers. I figured it would be good to start a thread dedicated to just this. Members can post up what they have for sale and/or trade and other members can state what they are looking for.

Back off ninja... I'm giving stella my GSP

:wub:

BTW, totally forgot I was supposed to send you an insulated box with macros in it :blush: The week got away from me.

Yeah, as soon as the tank has finished cycling I'll be checking out this thread, of course I'll probably have to put nems in the tank first, then some leather, then some gorg, then some macro and go round & round Actually I would like the leathers & softies to get to a nice size. I really enjoyed those videos, the one Gena found and then I found. I will be making my thread soon.

:wub:

BTW, totally forgot I was supposed to send you an insulated box with macros in it :blush: You know me I am a hoarder and can not get rid of anything........

Hoarder :P

RTF I can share :lol:

righttirefire

She wants the gsp and Xenia and that fern macro I got for her...

Fyi I have some xenia, the pulsing kind, if anyone is interested

righttirefire

I am not a hoarder :lol: I do get rid of things from time to time.....

You are the only reason southwest Washington and northwest oregon has an economy to support marine fish and corals

I have gobs of Waving hand anthelia to share. Also have an encrusting gorgonia that I can probably frag chunks off. (Will need to give it heal time)

I have gobs of Waving hand anthelia to share. Also have an encrusting gorgonia that I can probably frag chunks off. (Will need to give it heal time)

I'm going to need some of both of these :)

I'm going to need some of both of these :)

I'll frag the encrusting gorgonia today and begin its heal time, should be quick. The Waving hand Anthelia, I just have to scrape it off the glass, You prefer to start with larger heads or smaller, and do you want a certain number of heads to start with? It is a fast grower.

Only asking to get any idea as to what "size" is best to frag for others.

I'll frag the encrusting gorgonia today and begin its heal time, should be quick. The Waving hand Anthelia, I just have to scrape it off the glass, You prefer to start with larger heads or smaller, and do you want a certain number of heads to start with? It is a fast grower.

Only asking to get any idea as to what "size" is best to frag for others.

I guess the larger heads on the waiving hands - do you think those will adjust better? Number of heads is up to you! I do request to not have any of your pet black widows included in the box though :P

I have some neon sinularia and a frag if cespitularia and some macros if you want to trade :)

I guess the larger heads on the waiving hands - do you think those will adjust better? Number of heads is up to you! I do request to not have any of your pet black widows included in the box though :P

I have some neon sinularia and a frag if cespitularia and some macros if you want to trade :)

I'll get some things gathered up here this weekend and get you some pictures of what I plan on sending. I don't have anything crazy though. But it is all very hardy since it all cares less about getting stung by my RBTA.

Also, do you like Caulerpa, or want any?

I'm interested in a photosynthetic gorg. I'll have some neon green sinularia frags by the time the weather is reliably warmer in Michigan. Also have lots of Rastas for trade or $6 pp.

I'll get some things gathered up here this weekend and get you some pictures of what I plan on sending. I don't have anything crazy though. But it is all very hardy since it all cares less about getting stung by my RBTA.

Also, do you like Caulerpa, or want any?

Which kind of caulerpa? I have a mess of prolifera if you or anyone else is interested.

Which kind of caulerpa? I have a mess of prolifera if you or anyone else is interested.

I have Prolifera, Feather, and Grape. I know most stay away from grape, but so far I have had no issues with it. I also have Blue Ochtodes, but I can only part with very small portions, and I do not recommend using glue to secure it down, needs to be tied with string or rubber band. My other red algeas have been going in and out because of lack of nutrients for them, so I sadly do not ave enough to share. : (

Archived