inTank Media Baskets

Acros Is for the Amorous....

basser1

You have amazing pieces. I overbid you on the CB Maleficent last week ;)... And I ended up getting the WD as well from AlexB. Hope that works out for me!

Thanks... How is the CB piece.. Post up a pic. Alex had took a lot of my money here lately :)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks... How is the CB piece.. Post up a pic. Alex had took a lot of my money here lately :)

I'll be receiving it tomorrow along with the WD. I'll throw up some pics when I get them. I won't have my new camera till the end of this week so they'll be crappy iPhone 6s pictures till then.

Can't believe you bought the PP from him, it looks amazing.

Kat that's not the one he posted for sale. That one sold in like 2 minutes. I messaged him asking price and it was already sold then he told me he had another if I wanted it.. Mine was smaller and cheaper lol, but still the most expensive frag I have ever bought lmao

Haha... All my frags are ordered from mostly TSA

I'm glad to know you keep going back! I was thinking of picking up a couple more pieces this week. I'm sure he won't disappoint especially based on your pics.

Fedex had a crazy delay today so I got my shipment a lot later than normal. AlexB is fantastic kept communication fluid answered all my questions. Everything was packaged perfectly. Honestly, one of the best experiences I've ever had with a vendor.

I don't have direct shots since they're warming up. The bags were very cool to the touch so I'll be acclimating the temperature a little bit longer than I normally do. The Fedex guy had the gulls after the whole ordeal to spin the box in his hands before giving it to me. Ugh.

2016-04-12%2017-36-10%20-0400.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics, AlexB

What are you using to take your pics? My Sony A6000 arrives tomorrow and I'm pretty sure there will be a large learning curve. The shots I've taken with my iPhone don't do the acro's any justice at all.

The first 3 in this thread was with Canon rebel t5.. The rest are with a galaxy s7

Man those pictures are so much better than my iPhone ones. How long did it take the Peach princess to get that big?

Damn. Such a nice piece. I want that and the JKR rainbow acro.

You have such amazing pieces. I wish you continued good growth and color :)

I will never pay the price of a home wrecker.. 200$ is my limit no matter how nice it is and I have to talk myself into that

I'm officially jealous :/

Lol I have the PC rainbow from him also

HarryPotter

I will never pay the price of a home wrecker.. 200$ is my limit no matter how nice it is and I have to talk myself into that

$200 per inch is over my limit haha I would say $50.

Archived