ReefCleaners.org

Frogfish's 32 Gallon Reef - Back to looking... okay-ish

YaBoyLaj

Ooh unknown goby! Gimme gimme

Goby BOOM - Sorry it's not the best, i don't have gel filters yet and before i could turn it to daylights, he went upside down on a rock where i couldn't see him lol but heres what I got

GOBY2_zps2j2zw1uu.jpg

AND THEY PAIRED! Editing the video now!

PAIR_zpseouufra7.jpg

how's your tube anemone doing? got any pics of it with your new camera yet?

Gimme a sec :D

To answer your question... He's doing great!

DSCN0056_zpssufgnbge.jpg

DSCN0057_zps0ujcj6t9.jpgDSCN0058_zps1psxvfoa.jpg

• Like 2

Pretty! What color is the goby?

Kinda a dull yellow and orange, he was out and about this morning and now I can't find him :P but at least I know he made it! His eyes are the really cool part, kind of like a shimmery mix of royal blue and emerald

Looks like a Priolepis aureoviridis "Yellow Priolepis Goby" Nice one!

Your tube anemone looks great! I love how they look in the flow

It's funny, I remember something I posted on this thread in April I think and I said "This is on live aquaria, and I want it" I deleted that post lol but it was actually the Priolepis, funny how things work out :D

• Like 1

Acans

DSCN0059_zpsxgklbj38.jpg

Eagle Eyes

DSCN0060_zpsoczcvsag.jpg

Hangin Out

DSCN0067_zpsmnonkwti.jpg

Lonely Paly

DSCN0073_zpsk356k1vh.jpg

Chillin on the Shroom

DSCN0078_zpsbssqohmv.jpg

Purple Death

DSCN0079_zpswhmyezq9.jpg

Kenya Tree...Branch

DSCN0081_zpscnrfhpmv.jpg

Amphipod in the unknown back chamber

DSCN0087_zps5uhitux7.jpg

Hey!

DSCN0091_zpscwquihjv.jpg

Up close and personal

DSCN0092_zpspvvuytah.jpg

People let me tell you about my best friend...

DSCN0097_zpsixekj12y.jpg

DSCN0112_zpsk4ehhy6n.jpg

EEK! This didn't come out well...

DSCN0100_zpsjn5vvhlp.jpg

Tewb Nem

DSCN0104_zpstgtfxbgb.jpg

Candy apples... don't look to good under daylight :/

DSCN0105_zps6zvzpq4x.jpg

Waddup?

DSCN0108_zpspcawpkrq.jpg

Green striped shroom

DSCN0109_zpsg8buwv9p.jpg

The big one

DSCN0110_zpsozvlbjnx.jpg

I like taking pics... lol :P

• Like 5

Bro and Dude as suggested by the guys at work

DSCN0127_zpsduq2oqx7.jpg

Lost my xenia (fell off the mount) found it shriveled up on the sand next day, re glued it and now its open... hardy little bastards!

DSCN0121_zpsnegmcbok.jpg

HE ATE TODAY! I love him so much, i love small/weird stuff so he is now my new favorite :)

DSCN0120_zpsemouyrgm.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't updated in so long for the 2 people that are usually commenting on here :P I got my license on Friday and wasn't doing too much to my tank in the time leading up to that! So I have some pretty cool pictures from aquarium of the pacific and of the new (tiny) green toadstool I got!

• Like 2

Sorry about Jacques :(

The toadstool is cute! Sorry I can't help with the ID, I'm terrible at ID's :lol:

Yeah, it sucks...

Thanks! He is a tiny little thing and that's fine haha I'm not the best when it comes to corals either :P

Sorry about your fish :( I love your new goby though!

Oh no! Sorry about Jacques :(

Omgsh that toad though :wub: I've never seen one that small!

Can you get a pic of the softie when it's fully open?

It's fine :)

Funny, I found him scattered in the gravel of the main frag tank at work, found one even smaller today, prob half of the size of mine

And of course! He's slowly getting there :D

Bought a large chunk of pink Xenia today! Hardcore pulse, my favorite and I'll be able to frag it, seems like there's a lot of people down here that like them :P

• 2 weeks later...

This is basically a diary at this point XD GSP isn't looking droopy anymore, doubled my water changes and its proofing up again. Got a porcelain crab who is inching his way towards my mini maxis fingerscrossed Pretty much emptied my bank account for MACNA next week, acans and mini maxis are priority. Planning my new tank! I am getting a 5-10 gallon tank for my huge ass desk upstairs cuz I need more tanks and I want to try to make this an LPS dominated with maybe a small designer clown but this is all up in the air still except for the tank, it is happening soon, very soon :)

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Great looking tank!

Thanks!

I'm sorry about Jacques! What kind of fish was he?

The tank is looking great and I love your pistol/goby pair.

Citrinous Clown Goby,and thank you very much!

Your tank looks great. I really like the maxi garden. They look so fat and fleshy! I miss nems a lot since I got ponies.

Thanks! I love mini maxis, i personally think they're one of the coolest things out there!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

So I got some clove polyps and some really nice GSP for my tank and they look great, the old GSP was sold to me from my old shitty boss and i was ripped off for how crappy the quality was, this one is from the lfs where i work and i am so pleased, neon green, encrusting in just 3 days and has great PE. Instead of Pictures, i made a video :)

(watch in 720)

SIDE NOTE---The music is from Endless Ocean (My all time fav. video game) and after listening to it, i realize it's not the best choice, so if you don't want to cringe turn the volume WAY down or off lol

• Like 2