Cultivated Reef

Dave from NanoBox is an F'ing jerk!

braaap

He sent me a screw for my light. A light I didn't even buy from him. For free. No check that. 2 screws.

Real jerk I say. ;)

If you STILL don't get the sarcasm Dave is a good dude. Buy from him and stuff.

HarryPotter

Bump so everyone knows about how he sent me 2 screws when I only asked for 1. FOR FREE! The humanity! UGHHHHH

Think he can send me 2 fans? :lol:

Dave, if he hasn't seen this already, is gonna LOVE you, Braaap. Now everyone is going to be expecting free stuff. Like Harry. Case in point :)

I didn't get good vibes from Dave either. He answered all my question way to well and wayyyyy to fast....Like slow down I didnt even have time to think of my follow up question.... He also matched my light colors way to well to my stand....I actually suspect he may have broke into my home because I did not supply him pictures..... If you are looking for terrible customer service and sub par products please keep away from Dave.

Dave, if he hasn't seen this already, is gonna LOVE you, Braaap. Now everyone is going to be expecting free stuff. Like Harry. Case in point :)

If someone handed little Hairball a briefcase with $1,000,000 in it he would ask for a ride to the bank or something. He ALWAYS has to get alittle more.

Think he can send me 2 fans? :lol:

For you? No.

He sent me a screw for my light. A light I didn't even buy from him. For free. No check that. 2 screws.

Awww

Real jerk I say. ;)

If you STILL don't get the sarcasm Dave is a good dude. Buy from him and stuff.

I bet he personally packaged them himself too...that scoundrel! Lmfao
HarryPotter

Was a joke! :lol:

Ugh, he had the nerve to not fly out and install the screw himself? Unreal, smh... lol

UGH! I didn't even think about that! I had to find my allen key(damn wife cleaned up the house and put it away. It was right on the counter before she touched it!) and then I had to spend about 4-5 seconds putting it in. 4-5 freaking seconds of my life! GONE! Because he couldn't get on a plane, travel 8 or so hours, and put this damn screw in! UGHHHH. Now what am I going to do with this 2nd screw?!

I bet he personally packaged them himself too...that scoundrel! Lmfao

Who the hell packages their own shipments?! The nerve of that dude.

CronicReefer

UGH! I didn't even think about that! I had to find my allen key(damn wife cleaned up the house and put it away. It was right on the counter before she touched it!) and then I had to spend about 4-5 seconds putting it in. 4-5 freaking seconds of my life! GONE! Because he couldn't get on a plane, travel 8 or so hours, and put this damn screw in! UGHHHH. Now what am I going to do with this 2nd screw?!

I'd send that second screw back and charge him for the shipping/cost of labor and then he can figure out where to put it.

I'd send that second screw back and charge him for the shipping/cost of labor and then he can figure out where to put it.

I like where this is going. I'm gonna make him send me a label and send him a bill for my labor. All because he was nice and sent me an extra screw! DAVE I ONLY ASKED FOR ONE! UGHHHHHHHH

Cencalfishguy56

I just saw this thread. Lordy. :grouphug:

For the love of God please send Braaap 2 more screws before his head falls off :lol: braaaps lounge is back aye?! :slap:

Yes I think we all need to avoid Dave. I mean really... a guy who is willing to help even when you are not buying anything from him? A guy who manufactures a quality product right here in the good ole USA ( Heck right here in the OLD NORTH STATE) Yep I say avoid him!! BAHAHA!!

Archived