Innovative Marine Aquariums

Seller: Han Solo

FreshwaterNoob

FreshwaterNoob

I will start that i went against forum rules and did not use PayPal. I purchased an aquafuge from Han Solo over a week ago. I have not received it or a tracking number. Was told it should be here Monday the 29th. It didn't show and i messaged him to see if he could retrieve the tracking number since he had misplaced it. He read the message 20 hours ago and have not received a reply. Not looking for sympathy from anyone since I was wrong not using PayPal. Hopefully things get figured out but as of now I am out $80 and no product from Han Solo. Just want to give you all a fair warning on this user.

FreshwaterNoob

Not sure why you would post that... Shows he has been active since my last message. My messages shows he actually opened my message 20hours ago. Hopefully it gets worked out. I will post updates as they happen.

CronicReefer

Not sure why you would post that... Shows he has been active since my last message. My messages shows he actually opened my message 20hours ago. Hopefully it gets worked out. I will post updates as they happen.

Click on his website link in his profile and you will understand why. Looks like a scammer to me and I would contact Google for getting a refund or reversal on the charges.

Archived