Top Shelf Aquatics

FS: Nano conchs (AKA strombus maculatus, dove, columbellid, etc...) snails

mo'smyname

I haven't seen these here for a while so I thought I'd make a few available to get everybody's populations going again.

These are great snails, totally macro safe, adult size is a half inch, and with enough food they will reproduce regularly so you'll be seeing egg sacs in no time. You'll laugh when you see them doing their spider man repelling routine.

Right now I can probably spare enough for 3 packs with 5 snails each. Will ship with a small chunk of red gracilaria macro so they have something to hang on to. $25 shipped per pack.

I should have all shipping supplies together this weekend and can start shipping Monday.

• Like 2

Can you upload a picture? There's several species that are know under than moniker. Plus a lot of different shell patterns & coloration. Thanks!

Two packs pending payment. One to go.

Depending on the pictures, I might take a pack.

Pics are all over the web, but here is a video I took the other day for my local reef club. 3 adults on the cucumber one chilling on the glass. Couple little ones being molested by the fighting conch in the back.

• Like 2
gulfsurfer101

They're tiny workorses! These things will go straight to work in your tank. I had been offering these until my population was wiped out by my melanurus wrasse while I was only running a single tank. Nevertheless they are a great addition to any reef tank.

• Like 1

They eat cucumbers?

They look cool. I'll take them if Muraki doesn't.

I haven't found a herbivorous snail (marine, fresh or terrestrial) that doesn't.

I alternate between nori and cucumbers usually. The advantage of cucumbers is that I don't have those loose tiny bits of nori floating in the tank (I don't have any fish in this one to take care of those floaters), sometimes a couple of seeds, but the larger snails usually eat those as well.

• Like 1

2 paid, 1 pending. Gone.

Being a nice 71 degrees here in Texas, I completely forgot that a bunch of you guys/gals are still in the middle of winter. I need to acquire some heat packs to make sure you don't get snailcicles. So I'll need to adjust shipping time. Any recommendations on best price/fastest delivery on some?

• Like 3
gulfsurfer101

An hour from Austin. We're practically neighbors in the Texas scale of things.

Lol your pretty much right! I'm a regular in the aquadome! I got a bro in San Antonio and one in Austin that I visit frequently! Maybe once my tank grows out a bit we can trade off some stuff.

Lol your pretty much right! I'm a regular in the aquadome! I got a bro in San Antonio and one in Austin that I visit frequently! Maybe once my tank grows out a bit we can trade off some stuff.

For sure, I hit the the dome, aquatech, rivercity, and Niko's in Pflugerville every once in a while.

Which direction? I'm at A&M in College Station.

North. I roll through Bryan a few times a year to visit fam in LA.

Amazon prime to the rescue. I've got enough heat packs coming Saturday to cover these 3 packs. Original ship date is on track.

• Like 2

Awesome little snails, the ones I got from gulfsurfer are breeding. I am going to try this cucumber thing, maybe feeding them will get me more babies.

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions