Coral Vue Hydros

Deep blue12x12x12

jasalsano

image.jpg1_zpss9z2yve6.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsjl9dqbqq.jpg

Just a little update on my tank. Everything has been going great, no problems except my ricordias never seem happy. Haven't added much but I'm going to start putting more livestock in soon

image.jpg3_zpsqtwwgtjf.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsuxsvl17p.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsxxpcytpa.jpg

Picked up a nice zoa frag and some pulsing Xenia, Im gonna keep him in the sand away from everything so it doesn't spread all over the place.

image.jpg1_zpsfhjpbtnp.jpg

Well tomorrow my tank will be six months old, so far everything has gone very well. I'm taking my time stocking to make sure I don't have any overload problem, although I'm sure it can ha doe a lot more with no problems. I have noticed a bunch of feather dusters popping up on my love rock, baby stomatella snails, and a handful of very small serpent stars. All in all I'm very happy with it.

Looks great and Frank is cute!

Thank you! It's coming along, and I think damsels are some of the coolest looking fish. Maybe it's the $5 price tag lol

Thank you! It's coming along, and I think damsels are some of the coolest looking fish. Maybe it's the $5 price tag lol

:D or both :)

So I picked up a new light yesterday, I went with he ai prime. It's a very nice unit and I like the app that runs it. I haven't figured out the lunar setting yet though . The only thing negative I can say is that the set screw would not thread into the clamp. The screw was too big, I actually had to tap new threads in the clamp. Other than that great light, hope the corals like it. And I noticed something growing in my filter, looks like s little white fuzzy thing. Any ideas? Ill try to get a pic

jtwisconsin

That is a great looking little tank. I think a small cube is going to be in my future someday as I really like the look of them.

Yellow Tail and Azure damsels make the best pico reef inhabitants. A single fish provides tons of personality and great color in a small tank. Personally I like them better than clowns in a pico.

That is a great looking little tank. I think a small cube is going to be in my future someday as I really like the look of them.

Thank you very much. I really like the tank, well built and inexpensive

Yellow Tail and Azure damsels make the best pico reef inhabitants. A single fish provides tons of personality and great color in a small tank. Personally I like them better than clowns in a pico.

Archived