Pod Your Reef

Bluefish not following lighting schedule

Genie382

I just set up my Bluefish controller w/ my nanobox. I had no issues registering, logging in and getting the controller synced to my cell phone. I'm having a bit of an issue getting the light to follow the lighting schedule.

I noticed when I had the light on yesterday that it was very white and did not seem the change at all throughout the day. I currently have my blues and whites to a 2:1 ratio that should ramp up and down throughout the day. I noticed when I adjusted the settings in the individual morning/midday/night modes the aquarium light looks much more blue. However, as soon as I exit out of those screens to the other menus in the app, the light reverts back to the very bright white setting. I have reduced all the channels to 0 in the free mode in case it was defaulting to that. The light turns on and off at the appropriate times I've set up for morning and night. So I'm just a bit confused.

If I exit the app directly from the morning/midday screen the lights remain appear to remain at the settings that I've set them for in that part of the day. So I guess my questions is...what is going on? Is it defaulting to some mode that I am unaware of? Is there anyway to pull up some information at to what the current light settings are at any given time on the app? Thanks in advance!

Update:

Got it sorted after some trouble shooting. Ignore the above post, sorry all!

Archived