Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

Right! I think with a booster pump it'll get much better

My booster pump is one of those pieces of equipment like an ATO. Before you get one you don't mind living without it, and you think it's just a little more money than you want to spend on a small luxury.

Then you get one and you realize you've never been able to live without one. I love my booster pump. The Booster Buddie has automatic shutoff when your float valve closes or when the source water is stopped, and when you power it up it automatically flushes your RODI unit.

• Like 1
HarryPotter

My booster pump is one of those pieces of equipment like an ATO. Before you get one you don't mind living without it, and you think it's just a little more money than you want to spend on a small luxury.

Then you get one and you realize you've never been able to live without one. I love my booster pump. The Booster Buddie has automatic shutoff when your float valve closes or when the source water is stopped, and when you power it up it automatically flushes your RODI unit.

There's no power source under my sink, would have to plug it in each time I want to use it!

• Like 1

There's no power source under my sink, would have to plug it in each time I want to use it!

That's OK, you probably should flush the RODI every time you make more than about 20 or 30 gallons so that works out perfect ;)

HarryPotter

That's OK, you probably should flush the RODI every time you make more than about 20 or 30 gallons so that works out perfect ;)

Smart! Can you link me to the booster you like? It'll probably be thr next purchase for my tank, give or take another powerhead.

• Like 1

According to the Aquatic Life rep the booster buddie has a built-in solenoid so you can actually automate the creation of RODI with floats and an apex. If the unit has no power water will not flow. Also when it does power on to make water it will auto flush.

• Like 2

According to the Aquatic Life rep the booster buddie has a built-in solenoid so you can actually automate the creation of RODI with floats and an apex. If the unit has no power water will not flow. Also when it does power on to make water it will auto flush.

Yep. If it was made by some German company with a cool name it would cost at least $500 :lol:

HarryPotter

Sweet! That's a good price, it must be on sale.

Its dropping by the minute? Now 113? Lol weird!

I have some cash but nothing in PayPal... Need to go to CVS or something!

• Like 1
teenyreef

Here's my meth lab tank area

420B6A0C-F8A5-4FB5-970C-A956D15FB27D_zps

Looks like a good setup, Harry. What's that wheel thing next to the test kits?

HarryPotter

Looks like a good setup, Harry. What's that wheel thing next to the test kits?

Haha that is a very old wooden barometer I got at a garage sale :)

One of my favorite anemones (Not THE favorite)

IMG_5881_zps84mz9bsc.jpg

Today I picked up a gold skirt purple body RFA, very beautiful in my opinion :). I can't wait till its open and happy :)

IMG_5887_zpsy7lsz8pa.jpg

FTS post mixing up sand

IMG_5899_zpsgf43ho93.jpg

Crazy sump! Actually getting much better- all the power bars and such are gone. Just need to zip tie wires :)

IMG_5898_zpsjwypy6uz.jpg

• Like 3
reefernanoman

if my parent ever knew....

If my wife ever knew......

Haha that is a very old wooden barometer I got at a garage sale :)

I can't believe I got this one a while back at the same place

IMG_5881_zps84mz9bsc.jpg

Today I picked up a gold skirt purple body RFA, very beautiful in my opinion :). I can't wait till its open and happy :)

IMG_5887_zpsy7lsz8pa.jpg

FTS post mixing up sand

IMG_5899_zpsgf43ho93.jpg

Crazy sump! Actually getting much better- all the power bars and such are gone. Just need to zip tie wires :)

IMG_5898_zpsjwypy6uz.jpg

Awesome!

• Like 1

If my wife ever knew......

Awesome!

Like I live on my own and pay my own bills and such but still....

Harry I think your Reef wants some LEDs.....

Cmon those colors are pretty sweet :)

Oh they totes are don't get me wrong. I just would miss the shimmer! You should add just one of those E5 bulbs!

HarryPotter

Oh they totes are don't get me wrong. I just would miss the shimmer! You should add just one of those E5 bulbs!

I saw the E5, totally weak light. Doubt it would do anything except lower par :(

I have a nice LED bar just need to get it attached

I saw the E5, totally weak light. Doubt it would do anything except lower par :(

I have a nice LED bar just need to get it attached

That works:) just royal blue?

HarryPotter

That works:) just royal blue?

Yeah but SUPER bright man, they take 48v. Problem is that I don't have a way to attach to my Sunpower yet...

• Like 1

Yeah but SUPER bright man, they take 48v. Problem is that I don't have a way to attach to my Sunpower yet...

what is the strip? link?

• HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350