ReefCleaners.org

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

Sigh, I wish my tank looked as "bad" as yours :lol:

Seriously, that stuff is nasty but I know you can beat it, and the other pictures show a lot of happy corals.

Looking forward to seeing some Nanobox magic from Dave :grouphug:

• Like 2

IMG_0021_zpsy8ihugs9.jpg

IMG_0022_zpsfo1ygqmr.jpg

IMG_0023_zpstpddni1v.jpg

IMG_0036_zpse1bk5z2z.jpg

IMG_0031_zpsqq2gizca.jpg

IMG_0037_zpsnutontaw.jpg

IMG_0038_zpsgwmfxnec.jpg

IMG_0039_zpsulhe9c6o.jpg

IMG_0030_zpsa5t2ntup.jpg

IMG_0033_zpsyflopvag.jpg

And one of the bad areas.....

IMG_0024_zpstpwl7xwo.jpg

the lighting looks pretty damn good for a broken ATI.

So you sending the "broken no hope ATI" to Dave if not and you want to rid yourself of it I'll pay shipping and give you $15 for it....I think that's higher than braaapymcbraaapface's offer.

• Like 1

Sigh, I wish my tank looked as "bad" as yours :lol:

Seriously, that stuff is nasty but I know you can beat it, and the other pictures show a lot of happy corals.

Looking forward to seeing some Nanobox magic from Dave :grouphug:

LOL no nanobox magic... can't afford that ?. Would be sending this fixture so he can fix the fans and stuff, so it's worth something or I can use it as a backup. Shipping is like $40 each way, so if it's fixed maybe I could sell for $250 and come away with around $100 to buy bulbs.

Or who doesn't need 12 bulbs ???

• Like 3

Spent about an hour taking the sump out and scrubbing it. While the sump was out from under the tank I decided to vinyl it white, it came out pretty well.

8A67D4A3-3089-4D16-BAED-C20D6C13ADAE_zps

Nice and clean lines using a razor

79E6C605-1ECE-4CC7-BAE4-3EA59622D6DB_zps

• Like 9
blizzardscout2

I think your reef looks fantastic. Algae, what algae? Look in my tank and I will show you some algae. Anyways it looks great and so does the sump. I like the white vinyl.

Installed a brand new ATI 6x54w sunpower :wub:

Turned it on :)

Three bulbs flashed :wizard:

And never turned on again :closedeyes:

I guess I burned them out running it for 2 weeks with no fans :(

Ballhair did you get a light yet?

Installed today, killed 3 bulbs so time to place another BRS order

• Like 1

Bummer about the lights, but your tank looks awesome! Love those milleporas, I might have to get me some.

Tomorrow PerfectCorals (where I worked, badass store where I get those) is getting a ton of millis! Might go by to unpack them and maybe get a few frags. I love fresh off the plane stuff

Over winter break will change a lot of stuff

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

looking great!!

Thanks! I was struggling a TON with my photos, the camera must of had a weird mode active. From the camera they all came out like the first one I posted even though my combo is super white!

I gave the tank a hit of Chemiclean to see if its cyano on some of the rocks, did some fragging, and adjusted flow. A Jebao PP-8 is on my christmas list!

• Like 2

Thanks! I was struggling a TON with my photos, the camera must of had a weird mode active. From the camera they all came out like the first one I posted even though my combo is super white!

I gave the tank a hit of Chemiclean to see if its cyano on some of the rocks, did some fragging, and adjusted flow. A Jebao PP-8 is on my christmas list!

I love the pastel look from T5s. Vibrant didn't get rid of cyano?

• HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350