Coral Vue Hydros

WTB Warpaint Clownfish

bryanthelp

Not any help but I have one! I'm friendly with the company who breeds these and can see if they have any. If I recall it was a black onyx and Picasso mix, They all only had one cheek spot though not two.

Not any help but I have one! I'm friendly with the company who breeds these and can see if they have any. If I recall it was a black onyx and Picasso mix, They all only had one cheek spot though not two.

Would appreciate it!!!

Where are you located OP?

NC

That was from a while ago when he was a baby much more black now I'll try to snap a pic. It looks as though the breeder I got this from is no longer doing it.

That was from a while ago when he was a baby much more black now I'll try to snap a pic. It looks as though the breeder I got this from is no longer doing it.

That's too bad. I still would love to see your little guy all grown up! :)

Anyone have a idea where I can find a clownfish like this? In guessing it is a Picasso with a white cheek spot.

That's a badass looking clown. Good luck finding one.

You will have to stalk the websites that sometimes put up WYSIWYG or email them about what you are looking for specifically.

Clowns like this go under many names depending who the breeder is...

Bali aquarich picasso, Bali's nebulas, Magneto Picasso, Blackhawk picasso, Onyx picasso, Picasso clownfish... probably more...

^^^^

Nice :wub:

does you RBTA link being on the bottom rock? any problems

Thanks and no. That is a little island rock out in the sand bed. I placed him there when I got him and he hasn't moved since!

Archived