Cultivated Reef

February 2016 Featured Reef - vlangel's 36 Gallon Nano Reef

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

For February we're featuring vlangel and her 36 gallon nano reef aquarium!
featuredreef.jpg
Click the picture above to check out her reef profile! You can find vlangel's aquarium journal in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for vlangel, and she'll try her best to answer them.

WOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!! Congrats Dawn!

FINALLY! CONGRATS!

Thanks you two. I appreciate that you both have been rooting for me!

Yay! Awesome! Congrats!

Thanks Nano sapiens!

Congratulations! You have a great looking tank!!

Thank you, that is very kind.

Well deserved!

Thank you!

Yay!!!! Congrats!!!

Thank you!

Congrats.

Thank you!

Congrats dawn! Hooray the pony garden!!!! Well deserved and earned

Thanks Patrick!

Way to go, Dawn! You and your ponies really deserve this! Congratulations omgomgomg

Thank you teeny, its the ponies who are the stars of the show!

Congrats, Dawn :happydance:. I saw your son (or daughter?) posted on your reef profile. So sweet :).

Thanks Gena. Yes, that is my oldest son, Nate. He is the one who actually helped me get into reef tanks from FOWLR tanks. Some of my coral came from him. It was sweet.

Congrats! It's well deserved!

Thanks Merthynia!

Congratulations! Love this tank.

Thanks, I am glad you like it. To be honest, when I finished consolidating the 2 tanks I was shocked how good it looked, ha ha!

Just got home and saw this! Yay! So happy for you, Dawn! You definitely deserve to be recognized for your amazing husbandry skills. It takes a lot of experience, knowledge, and hard work to have such a successful seahorse tank. You definitely deserve to be featured!

Congrats Dawn, so happy for you- your tank is so unique and I love the care you give your animals. Always enjoy your post!

Thanks Scott, its always nice to know someone is reading them, ha ha!

Ahhhhh yeahhhhhh :) congrats Dawn.

Thanks Lawn!

Just got home and saw this! Yay! So happy for you, Dawn! You definitely deserve to be recognized for your amazing husbandry skills. It takes a lot of experience, knowledge, and hard work to have such a successful seahorse tank. You definitely deserve to be featured!

Thanks Felicia, well, your seahorse tank and Zia's made me just have to have one. You two showed me that it was possible to do a reef and seahorses. I sure have appreciated your support.

Congrats vlangel! The care you show for your tanks should be the gold standard.

Thanks CronicReefer. As much as in my power, I treat my fish and inverts like my dog...a treasured pet.

Congratulations, lovely system!!

Thanks Weetabix, I wished I had been on this forum when you had your tank. I am sure I would have loved it!

Wanted to add my congrats here Dawn, well deserved! Great write up too, and I think it will be helpful for folks just getting started. I like it because my name is mentioned as well. :D

Archived