Top Shelf Aquatics

Fluval Spec V + NanoBox & Minijet606 + Livestock, (Local Pickup only ) NC

Muraki

Since I have upgraded to the 22L and my Clown fish is happily been moved over. I have decided to let the Fluval Spec V go. It is basically a softies macro tank. The only thing hooked up to the tank that will not go with it is the MP10. I will do everything possible to help prep the tank to be moved. I also have plenty of Chem Pure elite bags for this tank. Hoping to sell to someone that will keep this tank up and running for years to come, that is why I am asking so little. But you will need a circulation pump to replace the MP10 that will not be going with it.

Equipment:

Fluval Spec V

Nano Box Tide (2014 build) 100% functional, just not in pristine shape (Also requires 3 plugs)

MiniJet 606

50W viaAqua heater (Recommend replacing) 3 degrees off, and resets to 79F after a power out.

InTank Media Basket

Livestock:

Assorted purple mushrooms.

Rose Bubble Tip Anemone

Encrusting gorgonia

~10 head blasto frag, started as 2-3 heads

Purple/Black sponge

Kenya Tree

Few others (Nothing fancy)

Assortment of Macro:

Blue Ochtode

Red grape

Caulerpa

2 others I am not sure of the name.

Pests:

Vermetid snails

PRICE: $200 (Not parting anything out)

Located: 27525

More recent

20160115_160752.jpg

20151226_131449.jpg

20160115_160743.jpg

After a heavy cleaning

Fluval%20Spec%20V%20Dec%202015.jpg

Older picture

IMG_0927_1.jpg

I have had a lot of interest in those asking for individual parts of the system. I will not be parting it out. If I can't sell as a whole, it will remain up and running.

Good deal but a 3 hour drive is a bit much for me. :)

Glws

Thanks!

and

That is a hike, specially since I have coral growing on the glass that might not make the drive unless the tank remains full, or it is removed.

Thanks!

and

That is a hike, specially since I have coral growing on the glass that might not make the drive unless the tank remains full, or it is removed.

Yeah I don't think the tank would stay full in any vehicle taking I-85 from 27525 to 28054. :D

Yeah I don't think the tank would stay full in any vehicle taking I-85 from 27525 to 28054. :D

Should have saw me when I moved it. I did not want to remove the coral from the glass, so I removed all the rock, then topped the tank off with salt water. Leveled it out in the backseat of my truck on a board, Then drove 25 minutes taking turns so slow that I would let people pass me when they would come up behind me. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Wait. This still hasn't sold?

Nope! I guess not many people in this area looking for a cheap tank to jump into and play with. If this does not sell soon, I will have to pull a razor and scissors out to do some trimming. Polyps are extending and almost completely blocking out light to the bottom of the tank and my RBTA, they are not effected by the BTA at all.

-Porcelain Crab stays with the tank too, but I need to get my pistol shrimp out, wife loves him to much.

Do you ever have to go west for any reason... I live in Knoxville area of TN and am about 6hrs away.. I would still love to do it but a 12hr turn around is a little much... I would pay for gas..!!!!

Do you ever have to go west for any reason... I live in Knoxville area of TN and am about 6hrs away.. I would still love to do it but a 12hr turn around is a little much... I would pay for gas..!!!!

The most I would be able to do is to go out about 2 hours and meet you on the west side of Greensboro or in Winston Salem. This would be a very tough move on the tank as well, and would only consider it if you have a power invert that you can plug one of the pumps and the heater into during the drive, which is what I would do to keep the tank running.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still for sale. Hoping to sell as a whole still, but because of some possible life changes, I might have to part this out. I will contact those that have messaged me about individual parts in order of message received via PM and topic responses if I part out.

Ship it all to me! Lol

Let me vacuum seal the entire tank and get on that... :lol:

I really should just pull the coral off the glass, and part the tank out. So many requesting parts. The RBTA even came off the rock and is on the back wall, which would be easy to remove from the tank now. All the softies are nothing special. The RBTA owns that tank....

Cencalfishguy56

Let me vacuum seal the entire tank and get on that... :lol:

I really should just pull the coral off the glass, and part the tank out. So many requesting parts. The RBTA even came off the rock and is on the back wall, which would be easy to remove from the tank now. All the softies are nothing special. The RBTA owns that tank....

I'd literally want the tank and RBTA no lie lol

Archived