ReefCleaners.org

All Sold Please Close

tibbsy07

Very Interested in the Nanobox. Tank and media basket. I

will be in the area next week at dog shows. However I am pretty much stuck at the show site.

Very Interested in the Nanobox. Tank and media basket. I

will be in the area next week at dog shows. However I am pretty much stuck at the show site.

Where is the show?

Atlanta Exposition Cntr South

3850 Jonesboro Rd

Atlanta, GA 30354

That's down south of the city - but doable depending on the time frame. shoot me a PM if you are still interested

Please read people, please please please. I am not shipping yet - I will update that if/when I start. Anything that says pending is just that - currently pending to another buyer so don't ask about it until it no longer says pending. I will not answer any messages any more to people who can't read. For everyone who has contacted me about hitting them up when I start shipping, I will do so - no worries.

Please read people, please please please. I am not shipping yet - I will update that if/when I start. Anything that says pending is just that - currently pending to another buyer so don't ask about it until it no longer says pending. I will not answer any messages any more to people who can't read. For everyone who has contacted me about hitting them up when I start shipping, I will do so - no worries.

Sounds good :) Best luck of selling!

• 2 weeks later...

Still local I'm assuming :) Happy to see you're already looking into another tank :D

Local for another little bit - finally getting settled in a place (just put a security deposit down) and should be moving soon. If it's not sold soon, I'll definitely ship.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived