ReefCleaners.org

Help! My lights broke...

aaron186

I have an 18in current orbit marine LED light on my 10 gal nano. It connects via a ramp timer that basically takes one power input and puts out 2 channels (white and blues). My ramp timer is frozen at 5am where the lights are all off. I put in a warranty claim with Current but in the mean time I am without light.

I can directly plug the power adapter into one of the channels and run 100% white or 100% blue without the built in timers. I also have a cheap analog power plug timer I can run it with. Until this is fixed, am I better off running 100% white or 100% blue on my tank? Previously I was running 70% blue and 50% white.

Thanks

I have an 18in current orbit marine LED light on my 10 gal nano. It connects via a ramp timer that basically takes one power input and puts out 2 channels (white and blues). My ramp timer is frozen at 5am where the lights are all off. I put in a warranty claim with Current but in the mean time I am without light.

I can directly plug the power adapter into one of the channels and run 100% white or 100% blue without the built in timers. I also have a cheap analog power plug timer I can run it with. Until this is fixed, am I better off running 100% white or 100% blue on my tank? Previously I was running 70% blue and 50% white.

Thanks

Go Blue.

Thanks. A replacement is on the way from current. I am in the process of upgrading my tank anyways and have a 40b with a razor that I am about to start cycling soon

Archived