ReefCleaners.org

pongpit's 2g pico it's a 26 months vase(update2017.10.7)

pongpit

Stunning and the colours are so vibrant, great work!

Thanks!

Insane man !

???

This is looking really nice. Well done!

Thanks!

So beautiful, and very well done with very little equipment!

Thanks!?

flatlandreefer

One thing I don't get about these small tanks is how one coral, like the frogspawn, doesn't sting and wipe everything out!? Awesome tank it is very cool to see some of the unique out of the box setups on this forum!

• Like 1

That's one thing I need to learn more about - which corals are happy to coexist in the close confines of pico reefs so that they flourish rather than create chemical warfare and it's a case of survival of the fittest :-(

If this isn't TOTM material, I don't know what is?

Pongpit you truly have captured a beautiful reef system in a pico jar!

thanks!

t

Stunning little reef in a vase! Well done.

thanks!

Holy Crap! That thing is packed... Also the best vase of SPS I've ever seen

thanks!

One thing I don't get about these small tanks is how one coral, like the frogspawn, doesn't sting and wipe everything out!? Awesome tank it is very cool to see some of the unique out of the box setups on this forum!

Corals maybe fight a little in small range,but the range won’t spread larger.Maintaining the distance between each coral is the solution.Trim them in time before they grow to touch each other.

That's one thing I need to learn more about - which corals are happy to coexist in the close confines of pico reefs so that they flourish rather than create chemical warfare and it's a case of survival of the fittest :-(

Corals maybe fight a little in small range,but the range won’t spread larger.Maintaining the distance between each coral is the solution.Trim them in time before they grow to touch each other.

• 1 month later...