ReefCleaners.org

How do you clean OUTIDSIDE aquarium glass?

pgrVII

I agree haha but the cleaning ladies probably tried to clean the inside of the glass with windex!

Lol... Friggen cleaning ladies on that note.. Cleaning lady I know used invisible glass it's like an aerosol Windex.. I got a can at home it's the bomb.. But I have not lives on that edge with the Fish tank. .

y9x02.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A cycled tank should be able to break down the tiny amount of ammonia that may come from the use of windex. I have used windex, glass gleam 3, eltore squeegee off, currently just using DI water. Some times I add some vinegar.

I just asked my wife about it and she said she target feeds the corals with windex in a pipette. Apparently thats why my tank is THRIVING.

I am surprised no one has used their tongue. I bet it would be like a salty potato chip, only it doesn't crunch and chances are you could slice your tongue on the edge.... Okay maybe not a good plan.

Windex with vinegar sprayed on a microfiber towel. No ill effects after 9 years that I've ever been able to determine.

Yep it has been determined :lol:

I do like the avatar though ;)

Ugh what a mess... You're joking, right?

Its not as bad as they are trying to make it out to be and theres alot of lies and bs being spread to make others look worse then they should about it... but yes I was joking.

My place gets water from Detroit, aka the water Flint's city council voted to leave resulting in the mess that they are in now...

IMAG0064_zpsssjd9qhl.jpg

Based on the comments in this thread I bought the Kent Cleaner/Polish and I love it already. I was immediately able to see the difference and my magnet cleaners moved smoother. 5 stars!

No more plain water for me.

Based on the comments in this thread I bought the Kent Cleaner/Polish and I love it already. I was immediately able to see the difference and my magnet cleaners moved smoother. 5 stars!

No more plain water for me.

Nice!!

Archived