Top Shelf Aquatics

LF fish suggestions

rone_kevin66

I'm stocking my 60 gal cube and looking for stocking suggestions. In the tank right is is a small one spot foxface, 2 clowns and a snowflake eel. Looking to get a hoeven's Wrasse bc my wife and daughter love how they look. Looking for something to go with then but also need to eat pods due to a massive amount in my tank.

Royal gramma is a good one that is peaceful and should eat pods. You could also do a few assessor basslets or one of each.

I do like how the assessors look. I was leaning towards a basslet. LFS by me has a black cap I almost picked up today.

You can add a pair of banggai cardinals or pajama cardinals, whichever you like better. They're peaceful, reef safe , and cool to look at.

I like Cardinals but my wife dosent and as we all know they always have the final say lol

How about a Mandarin dragonette? They are peaceful, gorgeous, and eat pods.

those are super gorgeous and ive always wanted one. not sure if my tank is big enough to keep a natural population to keep him well feed

those are super gorgeous and ive always wanted one. not sure if my tank is big enough to keep a natural population to keep him well feed

You'd have to make sure to get one eating pellets or frozen. 60 gallon isn't close to able to support one naturally on pods alone.

You'd have to make sure to get one eating pellets or frozen. 60 gallon isn't close to able to support one naturally on pods alone.

Not easy to find one that eats frozen. I fig as much and my fuge is only 4 gal

Archived