Top Shelf Aquatics

Radioactive Meltdown 2.0-- new rockscape

tetraodon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your alive. Any photos?

i am still breathing, i can post some pics, the prototype is ugly as sin, but it is doing a great job. ill try to remember to get some pics today when i get home

Your alive. Any photos?

sorry i forgot to get pictures, my work schedule is crazy, ill set myself a reminder to take pictures when im doing my water change.

Cencalfishguy56

sorry i forgot to get pictures, my work schedule is crazy, ill set myself a reminder to take pictures when im doing my water change.

back from the dead I see lol
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

well after a crazy holiday i finally got some time to give some much needed work done. the area is clean, just need to paint it, install bulkheads, and clean the tank, hopefully it wont take another month

Hey, sorry I have been out of touch with your thread. I just caught up and see you are working on an upgrade. Do you know what you want to keep in the new tank?

Hey, sorry I have been out of touch with your thread. I just caught up and see you are working on an upgrade. Do you know what you want to keep in the new tank?

all good, life can take time to sort out, i definitely want to get some clams again, maybe some birdsnests. i kinda want to get a couple designer clowns and a long nose again. this time ill have a top on the tank. but i do have to come up with a curtain system for my tank, i works third shift and the tank is in my bed room.

got sick over the weekend but i was able to get the glass cleaned, so a small victory this time. all i need is plumbing material, this time im going with pvc, the flex tubing was ok but irked me because it kept a curve and didnt want to stay straight.

alright now should i go with sand or crushed coral, my experience with sand hasnt been the best to be honest, maybe a mix of course sand and crush coral? then what else to stock the tank with, my considerations are a snowflake eel, another lion maybe an antenna, a couple clowns, long nose hawk. so many choices.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived