SaltCritters.com

No quantity discount for preferred reefers?

wfournier

I'm putting together an order and as I recall (it's been a while) my preferred reefer account got me the quantity discount for lower totals in the past. I noticed now I'm not getting discounts on items I do if I don't sign into my account. For example item 200001 10" ro canister 3+ is 13.99 but in my preferred account it's the regular 15.99 no matter how many I order. Essentially it cost more to be a preferred reefer. Is this a bug?

I'm putting together an order and as I recall (it's been a while) my preferred reefer account got me the quantity discount for lower totals in the past. I noticed now I'm not getting discounts on items I do if I don't sign into my account. For example item 200001 10" ro canister 3+ is 13.99 but in my preferred account it's the regular 15.99 no matter how many I order. Essentially it cost more to be a preferred reefer. Is this a bug?

Hey there wfournier!

We recently made some changes to the Preferred Reefer program with some exciting new promotions. Unfortunately this meant that the tiered pricing for Preferred Reefers needed to be removed. Now you can earn 5x points back on most of the products on our site (with a few exceptions), free shipping at only $49, and access to exclusive Preferred Reefer sales which may come out to be a better deal in the long run :)

I like the new system, especially for someone buying equipment for a new setup. You can really save some money.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, love to hear feedback!

Archived