Innovative Marine Aquariums

OuterOrbiter's 50G Lagoon

outerorbiter

Are you dosing the aquavitro seed? If so, how do you like it?

I assume it's doing fine I have ammonia in the tank and been a few days since testing so I'm sure the nitrites are starting. I don't think it would be an near instant cycle product that it claims.

What do you mean pouring a gallon a day. Put the magnet/switch where you want the level to be ("eye" facing down and float switch facing up), put the pump in the container, and a its all set. Whenever you turn it off and on it will add water so make sure the water is below the "eye" first so it doesn't confuse it and set off the alarm.

I'm pouring a gallon of water in every day because I haven't set up the osmolator. Was just looking for tips. I.e. The little rubber nubs?

I assume it's doing fine I have ammonia in the tank and been a few days since testing so I'm sure the nitrites are starting. I don't think it would be an near instant cycle product that it claims.

I'm pouring a gallon of water in every day because I haven't set up the osmolator. Was just looking for tips. I.e. The little rubber nubs?

Rubber nubs go against glass?

Post a picture of the part you don't understand.

Seemed like they say to use if the glass is over a certain thickness and not to use if thinner

I believe opposite.. If glass is thin you definitely need to use them. On my 45g AIO I gave the rubber things on :)

• Like 1

38AE92A9-4740-4FDC-A4D6-3C0877AE30F9.jpg

Current pic all white no blues. Got pods all over the glass. Ammonia test 0 nitrites 0 and nitrates 5 ish , thanks redsea. Looks like time for a frag or two and a fish. Yesssss!

• Like 4

Couple new fish. Figured need a little poop in the water before coral

image.jpeg

I swear we need a unlike button :lol:

I used to like the build until Clownfish....... ;)

They do look nice though for Clownfish......

• Like 2

I have had bad clowns in past i.e. Maroons and tomatoes so no more of them
  • Like 2

3 day side job over so time for new equipment. Protein skimmer or media reactor next? Thinking a remora s or aqua maxx hob for the skimmer. As far as the reactor the aquamaxx hob reactor that's fairly new or the mid size IM reactor

• Like 1

they're adorable! How can you NOT like those clowns :) Oh wait. That's right. You're a shit :lol:

I have had bad clowns in past i.e. Maroons and tomatoes so no more of them

My female davinci is a beast. Only to me though :lol: Bites my hand with gusto anytime I have my hand in the tank. Luckily she doesn't bully any of the other fish at all.

• Like 2

they're adorable! How can you NOT like those clowns :) Oh wait. That's right. You're a shit :lol:

My female davinci is a beast. Only to me though :lol: Bites my hand with gusto anytime I have my hand in the tank. Luckily she doesn't bully any of the other fish at all.

All of my clowns have bitten me over the years. Doesn't really bother me as long as leave the other fish alone. Never had a pair so interested in seeing how this goes with a female being ill. I will try later today to get pics of the wrasse. That video was all I could get from it the other day.
  • Like 1

What skimmers actually fit in the back chamber of those? Are you going to need a skimmer or a reactor?

My 20 has been running for about 6 months now with nothing just keep up on the water changes. That is my only complaint about these AIO tanks is you have no room for equipment. I want a clean tank......

Ant that is one reason I do not like clowns.....I had a pair of black and whites and the female would bite me all the time. Stupid fish :lol:

• Like 2