ReefCleaners.org

Dr. Foster and Smith Supplements

JavaJacketOC

Buy from BRS. They come with everything you need to mix everything up.

I've considered the BRS stuff but not sure I want to use theirs yet. Just curious about the Dr. F&S products.

I've considered the BRS stuff but not sure I want to use theirs yet. Just curious about the Dr. F&S products.

Why wouldn't you want to use their supplements? Supplements in powder form are going to be the same across the board. BRS just provides everything necessary to mix them except the water at a good price. They are also a small business not one owned by a major corporation who only cares about your money. BRS has been very good to us here on NR and the hobby in general. I try and support them whenever I can.

Why wouldn't you want to use their supplements? Supplements in powder form are going to be the same across the board. BRS just provides everything necessary to mix them except the water at a good price. They are also a small business not one owned by a major corporation who only cares about your money. BRS has been very good to us here on NR and the hobby in general. I try and support them whenever I can.

Not saying I don't want to use them, just not sure if I want to use them right now. From what I've read their alk supplement requires a much higher dose amount compared to similar products.

Based on what Dr. F&S products say, it looks like their concentrations might be higher than BRS, resulting in less volume of supplement dosing required but I could be wrong.

I'm not at a point where my demands are high but I don't want to have gallons of mixed and half gallons of unmixed product sitting around so just exploring various options and looking for experience with these products from other people.

Archived