inTank Media Baskets

Lone fish choice for BC 8

RG Rude

I have a BC 8 that I want to feature one Sea & Reef captive bred Elongated Dottyback (Pseudochromis Elongates) or a second choice of a Tail Spot Blenny (Ecsenius Stigmatura) as the lone fish along with some snails. Tank has Bahama aragonite, live rock and mostly soft corals under RapidLED retro fit light. Do you think this would work. Thanks,

Randy

seems kinda small for either of those fish, but i'd say the blenny is a better fit. the ora red sea mimic blenny's are beautiful fish and have the same personality as the tailspot.

seems kinda small for either of those fish, but i'd say the blenny is a better fit. the ora red sea mimic blenny's are beautiful fish and have the same personality as the tailspot.

At $158.00 it better vacuum and do windows.

At $158.00 it better vacuum and do windows.

it will entertain you for hours on end. totally worth it to have a really cool fish since you only are going to have one.

I'd go for a helfrichi firefish and a yasha or flaming prawn goby.

Both those choices are $150+ and somewhat rare in terms of the yasha and rare in terms of the flaming prawn goby.

I checked into the Red Sea Mimic Blenny. ORA Farms was breeding them but have discontinued due to lack of interest. I'm thinking I may go with a Tailspot Blenny or a Cryptic Wrasse.

Archived