ReefCleaners.org

Largish order from Marine Depot.

pgrVII

I got my Fusion Lagoon 25 from Marine Depot yesterday (a day early at that;) )

and just wanted to say that the tank was very well packaged,aside it's factory box it was in a larger box with the most packing peanuts I've ever seen lol.

Tank came out and inspected, all looked good and was in order. I also got a smaller box of miscellaneous items I ordered for the tank all which were in good packing and exactly what I ordered.

Thanks Marine Depot for a good experience dealing with a delicate and large item to ship.

Ps: Can I work from home for you guys yet? :P

Marine Depot

and just wanted to say that the tank was very well packaged,aside it's factory box it was in a larger box with the most packing peanuts I've ever seen lol.

Tank came out and inspected, all looked good and was in order. I also got a smaller box of miscellaneous items I ordered for the tank all which were in good packing and exactly what I ordered.

Thanks Marine Depot for a good experience dealing with a delicate and large item to ship.

Thank you for shopping! And send us your resume! --> hr@marinedepot.com

Thank you for shopping! And send us your resume! --> hr@marinedepot.com

Haha will do :P

Thanks for the good experience. I'll repeat with you guys again. Want me to do a review for the new smart ato micro when mine comes in for yall? I'm told I do good videos.

Marine Depot

Thanks for the good experience. I'll repeat with you guys again. Want me to do a review for the new smart ato micro when mine comes in for yall? I'm told I do good videos.

Absolutely! We would love to see a video review about the Micro from you. :grouphug: We use the original Smart ATO here in the office and it's never failed, so we are anxious to try out AutoAqua's latest innovation ourselves!

Absolutely! We would love to see a video review about the Micro from you. :grouphug: We use the original Smart ATO here in the office and it's never failed, so we are anxious to try out AutoAqua's latest innovation ourselves!

Awesome as soon as it's in I'll do a video review. A set up and then I'll do a touch base video to show its form and function a while later.

Really nice ato for this size aio.

Please do, I want to buy one but waiting for a good review.

Please do, I want to buy one but waiting for a good review.

Should be in early next week it was shipped out today. I'm trying to decide if I should do it with the new tanks review or do them seperate. Probably seperate.

Totally agree with you on the peanuts!

Archived