Top Shelf Aquatics

Aquaforest products

_Zoom

I use some of there coral foods and pro bi otic/phosphate reducer. There are a few more things I'd like to try. I decided on there probiotic salt, but might do reef salt depending on if I think it's worth the extra money. These were mainly a UK thing until now.

Arcadia 25watt and 50watt heaters are excellent for thanks 3 gallons to 15, they have a low profile element and the adjusmant nob is not directly connected to the element, making these heaters very reliable and afortable.

Arcadia 25watt and 50watt heaters are excellent for thanks 3 gallons to 15, they have a low profile element and the adjusmant nob is not directly connected to the element, making these heaters very reliable and afortable.

:);):lol::D:P u probably on wrong topic?

I really like the specs of their probiotic salt. It is very close to the filtered ocean water I use on my tank. If I didn't have free ocean water I would use theirs.

I was going to buy some Pro BioS to seed the matrix I put in my sump but amazon is out of stock until end of Jan. RC has some amazing tanks that use their stuff.

One of the stores around here just started stocking their stuff. They must be stocking every product they manufacture. Quite a selection and veriety. Everything from salt and supplements, to filtration products, to food and additives.

They dropped pretty much every other product line. Must have pretty good margins and cutthroat contracts for carrying their stuff.

I've got to do a little bit of research on the products. The packaging is fairly nondescript on most things. The salt buckets have a good 8-12 languages on it, so it's a bit understandable for the smaller stuff. Forces you to do some research or rely strictly on the LFS staff. No impulse buys for me anymore, well, other than corals.

Archived