SaltCritters.com

pgrVII

Hey Patrick. Just walked in my house after not being there for a few days and my aliengear arrived at some point. I am not exactly sure what I was expecting but holycrap, that thing is comfortable. Like I think it is a possibility to forget you are wearing it comfortable.

• Like 2

Hey Patrick. Just walked in my house after not being there for a few days and my aliengear arrived at some point. I am not exactly sure what I was expecting but holycrap, that thing is comfortable. Like I think it is a possibility to forget you are wearing it comfortable.

Why you so suprised at my recommendations lol? Just kidding buddy,yea they are THAT comfortable. I'm glad you like it patty. :)

3 handsome fellas right there :)

Thanks buddy,how you doing today?
  • Like 2

Doing well Patrick just hanging out watching old episodes of TwD :). What are you up to?

That's good buddy,the lady was doing that yesterday and recording them today :lol:

I'm watching impractical jokers and cleaning some guns today

• Like 1

That's good buddy,the lady was doing that yesterday and recording them today :lol:

I'm watching impractical jokers and cleaning some guns today

My kind of day. I saw impractical jokers live. The parts I remember were hysterical.
  • Like 1

Looking good Patrick. Is that the blue tipped slime from cultivated reef?

Yea they just had it labeled blue tip acro some generic thing or another but my sps so far have seemed to come along nice (so far knock on wood :lol: )

• Like 1

I've got one of those coming in my order from them along with the standard green. They were out of the all blue one but I asked Holly to let me know when they have more to sell

• Like 1

I've got one of those coming in my order from them along with the standard green. They were out of the all blue one but I asked Holly to let me know when they have more to sell

Yea she's good like that. I will probably order next month for my birthday. The cham.set me back on coral funds,but, F it,it's a high grade panther :D

• Like 1

20160213_161003_zpse4vmhyqm_edit_1455398

And just for fun.

20160213_161344_zpseihcqaya_edit_1455398

You have a lot going on! The ricordias look good- usually I have trouble balancing between light for acros and light for rics; mine tend to shrivel unless they are in the shadows.

• Like 1

You have a lot going on! The ricordias look good- usually I have trouble balancing between light for acros and light for rics; mine tend to shrivel unless they are in the shadows.

Yea there's a bit of this and that for sure. This is the first ric I've kept successfully lol. All the corals seem to be colored/coloring nicely and noticed growth on some as well. I think I'm going to put my cultivated order in next month and let the tank catch up some and give stocking a break. Plus,the new chameleon will be here so that'll eat up some time.
  • Like 1

So my Blue mushroom apparently is ok I found today :lol:

20160214_114439_zpszkxov8pk_edit_1455468

20160214_114319_zps8qh9pml3_edit_1455468

20160214_114615_zpseua2hbv4_edit_1455468

And of course FTS.

On another note,I rehomed the sebae with someone locally,it didn't wanna settle,so to avoid it meeting my power head I went that route. I'll probably order a bta from cultivated a while down the road.

• Like 8

Tank looks great! I'm glad your blue mushroom reappeared. Mushrooms are funny like that, just when you think they're completely gone, something pops back up!

• Like 1

Tank looks great! I'm glad your blue mushroom reappeared. Mushrooms are funny like that, just when you think they're completely gone, something pops back up!

Thanks teeny. Yea I wasn't sure if it got buried or into the overflow or what lol. And I was basting the sand bed and was like oh wow! Look at you showing up !

• Like 1