ReefCleaners.org

pgrVII

That big fluffy mushroom on the bottom looks like it is really enjoying life!

Yea I hope it is! Lol its done a nice job in the tank. I usually kill shrooms :lol:
  • Like 1

Something a bit different for fts

Loved it! Nice work with beating back the cyano. Just takes a little time and effort. I think after all these years I've learned not to freak out over stuff like that and just let time (and maintenance) take care of it. It's not overnight but eventually it works itself out :).

I like how you said favia. I always pronounce it with a long a sound. Your way is much more exotic :wub:. I'm changing up my pronunciation :lol:.

Is the algae clip for your snails? I have to do that too. I just did that this week in fact. Not a lot of algae on the rocks and I have 4 big turbos to keep alive.

Loved it! Nice work with beating back the cyano. Just takes a little time and effort. I think after all these years I've learned not to freak out over stuff like that and just let time (and maintenance) take care of it. It's not overnight but eventually it works itself out :).

I like how you said favia. I always pronounce it with a long a sound. Your way is much more exotic :wub:. I'm changing up my pronunciation :lol:.

Is the algae clip for your snails? I have to do that too. I just did that this week in fact. Not a lot of algae on the rocks and I have 4 big turbos to keep alive.

Yes I have to feed my snails :lol: and I agree the cyano is really just due diligence and time for sure no need to worry there :)

Haha I'm glad you like the way I say favia lol I aim to please. :P

And....

20160429_123109_zpswxa4rvb9.jpg

• Like 1
Elizabeth94

:lol:

I graduate in two weeks and will be going to the police academy within the next year. So I guess you could say I am a bit biased ;)

Says who?! :lol:

• Like 1

:lol:

I graduate in two weeks and will be going to the police academy within the next year. So I guess you could say I am a bit biased ;)

Lol I know ya are that's what made me say it :lol:
  • Like 1

:rolleyes:

Hey! Where is today's photo ??

It'll be up I'm not at home at the moment helping nana with her gardening since she had knee surgery a few weeks ago.
  • Like 3
Elizabeth94

That is actually a neat photo. I like how you can hardly see the bubble tip. Do the clowns sleep there normally? I would have thought they were a bit big for the nem, but apparently not!

Also cool to see how closed the bubble coral is. I might have to take some night photos. Ik my scolly opens up like nuts to eat.

• Like 1

Yea the clowns always sleep in their anemone,it's probably closed due to the water change and being fed today,usually it's open at night or at least big enough for both of them.

That is actually a neat photo. I like how you can hardly see the bubble tip. Do the clowns sleep there normally? I would have thought they were a bit big for the nem, but apparently not!

Also cool to see how closed the bubble coral is. I might have to take some night photos. Ik my scolly opens up like nuts to eat.

• Like 2
HarryPotter

20160502_130125_zpsceqqqhll.jpg

Love that bubble coral!

Your Palys/Zoas seem to be stretching a lot compared to photos around day 80 or so, think theres enough light?

• Like 1

They look like candy apple purples? If that's the case mine stretch up high too even though they are at the top of my rock work and everything else is happy with the lights. Not sure why.

• Like 1

Love that bubble coral!

Your Palys/Zoas seem to be stretching a lot compared to photos around day 80 or so, think theres enough light?

ooo good observation

Love that bubble coral!

I think so

Screenshot_2016-05-02-16-34-32_zpskahcgy

Light sits 6" off the top of water.

• Like 1