inTank Media Baskets

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright Lawnbro, Red Sea Max Nano, Complete with AI Prime HD. Thoughts? Store somewhat local has 1 in stock for a special deal.

Black on Black. 100$ below BRS and a 100$ store credit, plus Comes with Red Sea Reef foundation test kit and a whole slew of other Red Sea products.

Until today, I had not heard of this tank. Filtration is my concern. Filter sock only, and their Skimmer.

Thoughts????

Alright Lawnbro, Red Sea Max Nano, Complete with AI Prime HD. Thoughts? Store somewhat local has 1 in stock for a special deal.

Black on Black. 100$ below BRS and a 100$ store credit, plus Comes with Red Sea Reef foundation test kit and a whole slew of other Red Sea products.

Until today, I had not heard of this tank. Filtration is my concern. Filter sock only, and their Skimmer.

Thoughts????

Did you pick this up?

Local store to me has one set up. Looks good I just don't like the top plastic cover that hides everything.

Thoughts????

No brainer I would of already bought it ;). Sorry for the delay :unsure: you got my number text me browski!!

I read it as RSR nano :lol: not sure what that tank even looks like. I need to look it up.

Happy New Year Lawn, hope 2017 is a good one for you. The tank is looking super good. :)

Happy New Year to you Shaun. Hope 2017 is great for you and yours buddy.

Tank update a few new Ricordeas

D5614539-668A-41A0-B9B2-12894DD1777A.jpg

jedimasterben

RSM are the AiO tanks. Not much has changed except now they come with LEDs and different pumps, but they lack filtration capacity. Reefer or bust :D

Nope, we did not buy it ;) Mom was not having it, at all. She said it will look funny sitting next to my Custom Tank and Stand, and that 20 gallons with a 16 gallon display was not big enough. She wants me to have another Custom Tank and Stand built with the same dimensions, so it matches

I have any inquiry in regarding pricing :)

Tank looks Great Lawn! Where are the RFA's ?

Nope, we did not buy it ;) Mom was not having it, at all. She said it will look funny sitting next to my Custom Tank and Stand, and that 20 gallons with a 16 gallon display was not big enough. She wants me to have another Custom Tank and Stand built with the same dimensions, so it matches

I have any inquiry in regarding pricing :)Tank looks Great Lawn! Where are the RFA's ?

I can understand where your wife is coming from. I have a few RFA's left that are going into mom's new IM Fusion but I sent a majority of them to Stella. They wandered around the tanks for weeks and drove me crazy.

Lawn your new profile photo is throwing me off. Tank is looking great!

Thanks sorry about the new avatar lol

And this is why I will not put any RFA's in my tank now, I could not risk any casualties with my LPS. Both mom and John love the RFA's and the pulsing, flowing movement of the softies, But it's not happening in my current tank :)

So we have come to a resolution,set up another tank. It will be of similar size and shape.

But, it has to Look nice, and match

You got rid of the RFAs already.............

Not all of them but the majority of them. Biggest mistake I ever made in reefing buying all those ####ers :lol: they walked non stop for 3+ weeks. No matter what I did they wouldn't stay put for more than a day. I tried everything with flow to no flow. Turned up the light turned down the light yada yada yada #### those things Ricordeas are much easier!

And this is why I will not put any RFA's in my tank now, I could not risk any casualties with my LPS. Both mom and John love the RFA's and the pulsing, flowing movement of the softies, But it's not happening in my current tank :)

So we have come to a resolution,set up another tank. It will be of similar size and shape.

But, it has to Look nice, and match

I have a maxi mini nem that's perfect it stays put and sits right next to a colony of fruit loops and a leather and it never bothers them.

How weird! Mine don't walk. Seriously don't. I don't get it.

They would anchor to a rock then a few hours later face plant into the sand. I talked to Stella about it and finally gave up. I thought it was strange because my maxi nems never walked and neither did my BTA's and I had 10 of them at once.

How weird! Mine don't walk. Seriously don't. I don't get it.

They fear and respect you. They view people like Lawn and me as walking talking sources of food and nothing more.

After all, the exact same flower nem that conducted a campaign of total annihilation in my tank has been quietly sitting in the exact same sot in the corner of your tank for months.

There were to many weeds in the flower bed ;)

It is odd as I had probably 6 to 8 in my fusion 20 and all stayed in one spot. I even had some ricordia mixed in. I have a few move in the 10 but that's all that's in there so not to worried about it.

Archived