Coral Vue Hydros

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

Nice! I may break down and buy one for my tank. A white or pink zebra. The get nice and big. I've seen the white ones on KPA's site. The pink I never see anymore...Aquascapers occasionally had big fat juicy ones :).

I miss Aquascapers so much :( hope I don't fall in love with these or I will have a sandbed full of them. You need some for the new tank :)
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! I may break down and buy one for my tank. A white or pink zebra. The get nice and big. I've seen the white ones on KPA's site. The pink I never see anymore...Aquascapers occasionally had big fat juicy ones :).

There's a couple zebras with pink skirts on kpa's site now and a pink face with white skirt!

I miss Aquascapers so much :( hope I don't fall in love with these or I will have a sandbed full of them. You need some for the new tank :)

Oh you will. It's an addiction.

There's a couple zebras with pink skirts on kpa's site now and a pink face with white skirt!

Oh you will. It's an addiction.

Ouch those are pricey little bastards!
burtbollinger

is aquascapers in any way related to coral morphologic? I used to buy ricordia from them...

also, rock anemones were before my time a bit...they easy to care for? where is best place to go to get attractive basic ones at a decent price?

Me too. They always had the coolest stuff. Not cheap, but worth the price I think.

I might get just one :D.

Wow..they have a lot more than they used to! I would totally go for the $19 white striped one. I'll have to see what else they have. I like that it's snowing on their website :lol:.

is aquascapers in any way related to coral morphologic? I used to buy ricordia from them...

also, rock anemones were before my time a bit...they easy to care for? where is best place to go to get attractive basic ones at a decent price?

Yes they are related if I remember correctly. Kpaquatics.com has some nice cheap ones and so does vipreef.com. I believe they are easy to keep because Jack use to keep them so anyone should be able :P

Me too. They always had the coolest stuff. Not cheap, but worth the price I think.I might get just one :D. Wow..they have a lot more than they used to! I would totally go for the $19 white striped one. I'll have to see what else they have. I like that it's snowing on their website :lol:.

Speaking of snow it's snowing here today. 3-6 Sunday night :wacko:

:lol: and I'm guessing $$$$$$

lol yes the cheapest one was 70 dollars that's why I said expensive.

Like that would stop you from buying shit :lol:

roflmao

You will fall in love. I did, and now I have 18. Might round it up to 20 in the spring...

Soooo easy!! I have gotten mine form VIP reef and KPAquatics. Range in price from $20 to $$$, but the most I spent was $70 for an "ultra" :rolleyes:

Speaking of snow it's snowing here today. 3-6 Sunday night :wacko:

I heard about that! A friend on FB told me. She's been taking pics of my hometown and posting them. She lives in Las Vegas now and is home for the holidays. We both miss the snow. She's lucky to be there now. I can't wait to see her pictures! You should post some too :D.

42 seconds of Xenia love anyone?

I heard about that! A friend on FB told me. She's been taking pics of my hometown and posting them. She lives in Las Vegas now and is home for the holidays. We both miss the snow. She's lucky to be there now. I can't wait to see her pictures! You should post some too :D.

I will post some snow pictures from good old Indiana just for you ;)

Good day for a waterchange!

4E18B56E-5A99-43B8-9695-BDEFFC6284E7.jpg

You will fall in love. I did, and now I have 18. Might round it up to 20 in the spring...

Soooo easy!! I have gotten mine form VIP reef and KPAquatics. Range in price from $20 to $$$, but the most I spent was $70 for an "ultra" :rolleyes:

I might be hooked on these little gems!

When do you get your flowers?

Got them today :) they aren't 100 percent happy just yet but staying where I put them. I will get some pictures tomorrow when they are fat and happy.

I really want to grab a couple from VIP...

You should! I couldn't pass up that 25% off. I had some Christmas money burning a whole in my pocket so I sprung for 14 of them :rolleyes:

You should! I couldn't pass up that 25% off. I had some Christmas money burning a whole in my pocket so I sprung for 14 of them :rolleyes:

Oh duh... How did I forget the 25% off???

How do I get them to hold it at UPS? How do I know what UPS they will hold it at? How do I know if they send FedEx? I don't know these things :(

Oh duh... How did I forget the 25% off???

How do I get them to hold it at UPS? How do I know what UPS they will hold it at? How do I know if they send FedEx? I don't know these things :(

They ship Fedex and signature required. Go online and find your local Fedex Kinkos and have them ship to there. Or have them shipped to your work!

Archived