Innovative Marine Aquariums

Fluval Sea Evo 5

B.C.

My LFS had a bunch of these this weekend for $109. The one they had set-up looked pretty decent. IDK the light specs but the coral popped more than I would expect. If the light doesn't need to be changed out, this kit is a great value.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice tank and scape. Very hard to scape these things when they are so small. I just got the same one for my office. Wish I could share pic's. Photobucket won't let me copy the link anymore for some reason. Any other sight I can use?

• 5 months later...
Gilly's Reef

Just bought one off Ebay ladies and gents. $102 free shipping. The new light looks promising....at least for the softies lol This will be a long term set up so stay tuned for a thread from me (and some youtube videos)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm regretting buying the Fluval spec EVO. Why? Because you still need upgrade the light and the pump for more advance corals. Second it does not come with the color white. I could have bought an Fluval spec V white color for $59.99 and spend the $40 on light and pump up grades. Now I'm just like damn paid $40 more for the color I don't like and buying all the upgrades I need for advance corals. I wished I did more research about this and I wished I did not trust this video.

For the people who are thinking of getting the Fluval spec Evo dont get it if you want advance corals. Get the fluval spec V upgrade it yourself and you will have a more beastier nano tank and save $40 bucks lol

Archived