Pod Your Reef

ZEOvit Recommendation?

shawnriv

I have recently began a 65G shallow build (48x24x13 inches) that will be SPS dominated. I am currently running 2 Radion XR30 Pro's Gen 3 lights and also recently ordered a bio-pellet reactor because I want to try a low nutrient system. Since my tank will be housing many Acropora, I know they thrive well in low nutrient environments. I've seen many successful ZEOvit tanks and wanted to give it a try. To be honest, I am not looking to purchase the entire ZEOvit line up because I know it can become very expensive. Although, I would be interested in trying a couple products. I've heard good things about the Pohl's Xtra Special used in SPS tanks, and wondered if that would an item I would see results. I also was speaking to Bulk Reef Supply and they recommended the Nano Power Package but I wasn't sure if that would be as effective as just purchasing a larger bottle of Xtra Special since my tank will be dominantly SPS.

Thanks!

A true Zeovit tank is one that uses their zeolite with a reactor and goes by their dosing schedule. Just buying one kz supplement and dosing sporadically does not make it a zeo tank. Just by dosing pohl's will not get you ULNS. Nanotopia has a thread on what most of the zeo supplements do and which to buy if you are just going to dose random ones.

Archived