Coral Vue Hydros

Hello, my name is----- and I have a coral addiction.

uwharrie

Time to upgrade :D

And this is why I have a new tank :lol:

It is an addiction - we are looking at larger reef systems now. Already had to set up a 10 gal for the YWG my husband bought and whom the clowns took exception to in the 29. And of course, we didn't want him to be lonely, so we had to get a pistol shrimp, but the tank looked empty so had to add a few corals ....

And so the addiction continues ...

It is an addiction - we are looking at larger reef systems now. Already had to set up a 10 gal for the YWG my husband bought and whom the clowns took exception to in the 29. And of course, we didn't want him to be lonely, so we had to get a pistol shrimp, but the tank looked empty so had to add a few corals ....

And so the addiction continues ...

:lol: I freaking love it.

Oneslowsaleen

Where did everyone go for there Black Friday corals? I went on dr.macs live sale on reefs.com, I also browsed rare reef and few others ??

Legendary corals and salt critters.

Where did everyone go for there Black Friday corals? I went on dr.macs live sale on reefs.com, I also browsed rare reef and few others

Where did everyone go for there Black Friday corals? I went on dr.macs live sale on reefs.com, I also browsed rare reef and few others

Making some DYI frag rack tonight. At least the new critters will have a place to rest

My critters are.. probably gonna get some quality time on the sandbed, because I have a rack coming in for only six plugs while the rest of the micro racks get here Saturday or something.

...Perfect for acclimation, right?!

Archived