ReefCleaners.org

Hello, my name is----- and I have a coral addiction.

uwharrie

Well after all these Black Friday/ weekend sales I think I need a new tank. Between the LFS, Legendary Corals and SaltCritters I am broke and most likely have way too many corals.

Yeah all I need is another hobby to pour $$$ in ( as if dog shows are not sucking up enough of my paycheck

)

(Twilight Zone theme in background)

ITALIAN GREYHOUNDS???

Italian Greyhounds yes ( almost 30 yrs) a couple of Saluki and a Beezer.

(Twilight Zone theme in background)

ITALIAN GREYHOUNDS???

Italian Greyhounds yes ( almost 30 yrs) a couple of Saluki and a Beezer.

Truly a small world ... have seen your "kennel" name at shows in the area. We have shown ECS for 20 years, and finished a Chi a few years ago (explaining why I became familiar with toy breeders/exhibitors). We even both have Biocubes.

Here's my husband's heart dog, our Elvis, BIS/BISS GCh Newstead Echoes of Love ... also explains my screen name!

post-74710-0-84767000-1448759430_thumb.jpg

Very cool always liked the ECS a breed that looked like it could go from the field one day to ring the next.

Truly a small world ... have seen your "kennel" name at shows in the area. We have shown ECS for 20 years, and finished a Chi a few years ago (explaining why I became familiar with toy breeders/exhibitors). We even both have Biocubes.

Here's my husband's heart dog, our Elvis, BIS/BISS GCh Newstead Echoes of Love ... also explains my screen name!

OMG. I could be the poster child.

Stella got 30 corals today? And 9 anemones two days ago. And was that 7 more anemones a week ago?

1-800-reef-addicts might not be enough.... I think rehab is necessary! :lol:

(But she is holding an apple berry montipora for me... so ANYTHING SHE DOES IS FABULOUS. OKAY? GOT THAT?)

Stella got 30 corals today? And 9 anemones two days ago. And was that 7 more anemones a week ago?

1-800-reef-addicts might not be enough.... I think rehab is necessary! :lol:

(But she is holding an apple berry montipora for me... so ANYTHING SHE DOES IS FABULOUS. OKAY? GOT THAT?)

:lol: I freaking adore you, HJS :) REHAB! I for sure need rehab. But I'm done at least for this year buying stuff. Except for a boost in my CUC given the diatoms I'm seeing and the start of GHA.

Until I get the e-mail telling me others sniped stuff out from under my while I was changing my paypal address for each coral, I nabbed 24. Probably shouldn't have bothered with address-changing if it was already on the module, but..

:lol: I freaking adore you, HJS :) REHAB! I for sure need rehab. But I'm done at least for this year buying stuff. Except for a boost in my CUC given the diatoms I'm seeing and the start of GHA.

Done for the year? That's like a month! Lmao :lol:

He is holding up the tail for the picture.

:unsure: hmmm <_< I like my dog he's pretty cool. But that just seems a bit off to me. My dog can do what he wants with his tail during pictures. OH now I get it.........imgres-1_zpsnz11537m.jpg they are pageant parents.

I think I got 30 or 31, where the hell I am going to put them in a 29 will be interesting

Time to upgrade :D

And this is why I have a new tank :lol:

I think I got 30 or 31, where the hell I am going to put them in a 29 will be interesting

I have an idea...:

Put them in a small insulated box. Put my address on the box. Take the box to the shipping center of your choice.

Rejoice that you do not have to deal with excess corals :lol:

I wish! Actually I would love to add a 10 gal AIO for just Zoas but the cost of adding the right lights and all.

at least all my purchases are frags so for now space will not be a big issue

Time to upgrade :D

And this is why I have a new tank :lol:

I wish! Actually I would love to add a 10 gal AIO for just Zoas but the cost of adding the right lights and all.

at least all my purchases are frags so for now space will not be a big issue

I, too, am trying to do the mental acrobatics to justify setting up a 10gal. Mostly because of an angry clown that's started nipping and might develop a taste for blood. But lights, ATO..

Oh, well. I'm sure I'll convince myself once I see these frags. I still haven't gotten an email, actually!

Although you could go with a black box led off eBay for less than 1/2 price of the AI prime if you sacrifice the controllability

God damn it, don't do this to me!

Lol

Oneslowsaleen

I just got back into the hobby my tank is 3 months old , and I already need mean think I should've went a little bigger. I'm a car nut , I'm selling some of my prized possession to fund this new addiction and the Black Friday sales don't help not to mention it's not even cyber Monday yet.

Archived