Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Macros FS! (local pickup in SoCal)

antsypants

Well I don't mind paying and just getting the clippings lol

Especially that haliptilon :D

Ah man, I'm sure we can work something out, I know you like that stuff :lol: Which species aside from that do you want?

Orange County!

I'll actually be in Carlsbad this weekend as well ;)

Aww man I don't have a car atm. That Gracilaria curtissae is so pretty, GLS :)

I would to try again and buy another pack from you. Haven't been having luck with the postal situation. Not your fault though. If you can pack them lightly in those envelopes (maybe just wrap in wet paper towels in a ziplock?). I think I will just pay to have them 1 day shipped with USPS.

jedimasterben

Ah man, I'm sure we can work something out, I know you like that stuff :lol: Which species aside from that do you want?

Any except caulerpa or the curtissae :)

Aww man I don't have a car atm. That Gracilaria curtissae is so pretty, GLS :)

Shoot, well if you want to try shipping, let me know! and thanks!

I would to try again and buy another pack from you. Haven't been having luck with the postal situation. Not your fault though. If you can pack them lightly in those envelopes (maybe just wrap in wet paper towels in a ziplock?). I think I will just pay to have them 1 day shipped with USPS.

Did the second pack not make it either?? :( Man, I'm sorry, what's up with USPS between our states? But if you want to try that, I'll be down. I'll get some macros into your tank one way or another :)

Any except caulerpa or the curtissae :)

Hm, I don't have much else :lol: let me check what I have!

Did the second pack not make it either?? :( Man, I'm sorry, what's up with USPS between our states? But if you want to try that, I'll be down. I'll get some macros into your tank one way or another :)

Hm, I don't have much else :lol: let me check what I have!

Yeah :( It just takes 4 days to get here but I am not sure what the problem is because I have ordered macro/snails/shrimp/urchins ect from parts of Ca or Florida which also takes 4 days. I am thinking just the time of year and bad luck. Overnight shipping should fix it I bet. I :wub: Macro and you have some unique ones I must have!

I totally would, although I think with my school address they usually add on 2-3 extra days for processing :(

Yeah :( It just takes 4 days to get here but I am not sure what the problem is because I have ordered macro/snails/shrimp/urchins ect from parts of Ca or Florida which also takes 4 days. I am thinking just the time of year and bad luck. Overnight shipping should fix it I bet. I :wub: Macro and you have some unique ones I must have!

That's really strange and just unfortunate :( I wonder what other states take 4 days to arrive? But yeah, I'll try to get a price for you by this weekend and shipped out Monday!

I totally would, although I think with my school address they usually add on 2-3 extra days for processing :(

Know anybody living in apartments who can accept the package for you? :lol: Haha I've also actually got a friend who goes to UCSD that could probably deliver it, but it's all up to you! Are you on spring break yet?

Know anybody living in apartments who can accept the package for you? :lol: Haha I've also actually got a friend who goes to UCSD that could probably deliver it, but it's all up to you! Are you on spring break yet?

Unfortunately no :( I know a guy who lives in Pacific Beach...that's it haha

I am, just started today!

Cencalfishguy56

Lucky.... I have one damn class tomorrow morning lmao it sucks

Aw booo but yay :) have fun!

Lucky.... I have one damn class tomorrow morning lmao it sucks

Morning classes = personal hell

WKcM8dj.gif

:D

omgomgomg

I did it, you got PM

• 3 weeks later...

Bump

I can make about 3 more packages and will be home this weekend so I'll be able to ship :) Let me know before Saturday at which point I'll probably trade to an LFS. PM for details!

jedimasterben

haha why not??

well, partly laziness lol. Also partly because I didn't have anything to scrape the tank glass before today, my scraper got bent like two weeks ago and I finally got a new one :D

well, partly laziness lol. Also partly because I didn't have anything to scrape the tank glass before today, my scraper got bent like two weeks ago and I finally got a new one :D

Ahh gotcha, gotcha :P Thought you were worried they'd get lost again!

• 2 weeks later...

So where in OC are you located?

Tustin/Santa Ana. I'm not going to be home for awhile but PM me with what you're interested in and I can have my parents put a pack together!

Archived