Coral Vue Hydros

Pre-Order Euroquatics E5 Retrofit T5 LED Lamps

Marine Depot

Pre-Order Euroquatics E5 Retrofit T5 LED Lamps

Your T5 will never be a T5 again!

The E5 is designed to work in sync with your original T5HO fixtures. These unique products showcase features that create an eco-friendly, longer lasting aquarium lamp. This new spin on an old design makes T5s a product of the past. With its sleek design, the E5 is made to last over five times the life span of an average T5HO lamp while consuming about half of the power.

Euroquatics%2BE5%2BColor%2BOptions%2B-%2

Euroquatics%2BE5%2BFeatures%2B-%2B475.jp

spectral-plot-e5.jpg

Warm Daylight - $49.99 to $79.99
Euroquatics-E5-Retrofit-T5-LED-Lamps-War

Daylight - $49.99 to $79.99
Euroquatics-E5-Retrofit-T5-LED-Lamps-Day

Cool Daylight - $49.99 to $79.99
Euroquatics-E5-Retrofit-T5-LED-Lamps-Coo

Blue Pop - $49.99 to $79.99
Euroquatics-E5-Retrofit-T5-LED-Lamps-Blu

Marine Pink
Coming Soon!

They had these at RAP and they were quite meh. I can see replacing cheap Chinese special T5 bulbs with these but if they think people are going to replace their ATI it is quite a stretch.

How long of wait?

Soon! We are expecting to have them toward the middle or end of December (update: end of December or early January).

With extremely similar outputs to T5's, an average energy saving of 45%, lower heat and up to a 8-year usable life (3-year manufacturer's warranty), we are very excited to try them out ourselves :D

Quick question: If I have 24" standard output T5 fixture (18w I believe), will these still work? Or does it need a T5HO fixture?

Hi Pinner Reef,

To the best of our knowledge a T5HO fixture is required, so unfortunately it will not work.

Archived