SaltCritters.com

*Back in Blue - Red Sea Max C & E Series Media Basket*

inTank

The tank that started it all has an upgraded brother and sister.

inTank products coming late 2015 / early 2016

20151124_122121.jpg

You should be making a basket to replace the socks in all these Reefers instant retirement ;)
  • 2 months later...

Update:

Here is our mock up in the Red Sea Max C250. The C130 and C250 baskets will look the same, the C250 basket is taller and scaled to that height.

The side that faces the false wall will be black to block view of the media when looking at the front of the tank, there is a vertical filter floss area so you can access that without removing the basket from the lid on the hood. And there may be a special shelf color only available for these units!

photobucket.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update: The C250 baskets were built first and are almost done. The C130 will be built directly afterwards, everything should be on the site to purchase by late next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Mock ups done.

Back in Blue, celebrating the very first Media Basket which was for the Red Sea Max and shelf color

20160225_104447.jpg

20160225_104454.jpg

20160225_104459.jpg

Wow. Those refugees you keep locked in the basement do amazing work. You should give them an extra spoonful of slop tonight.

Looks like I'll be placing an order shortly. They look awesome man. I have to point out I enjoyed the $.99 price tag.

Thanks. Yeah had to give it a dummy price to get it on the site, didn't know the cost yet.

Would have been nice. Wish they could sell cheaper but they are pretty large with tons of material, ship free in the USA and well jet fuel ain't cheap

Thanks. Yeah had to give it a dummy price to get it on the site, didn't know the cost yet.

Would have been nice. Wish they could sell cheaper but they are pretty large with tons of material, ship free in the USA and well jet fuel ain't cheap

I'm not doubting they are worth every penny. I have your media rack for my biocube and couldn't be happier. Just curious how the vertical filter floss lines up on the E 170 model since the rear section is a little different.

Just curious how the vertical filter floss lines up on the E 170 model since the rear section is a little different.

Different from the C-130? I was told the rear chamber are identical.

The side of the basket that the water exits on is solid until the filter floss area. So it has to be pulled up through the basket before exiting.

Different from the C-130? I was told the rear chamber are identical.

The side of the basket that the water exits on is solid until the filter floss area. So it has to be pulled up through the basket before exiting.

I'll pull the black film off mine tonight and confirm.

Archived