Cultivated Reef

Am I doing this right?

reefer710

REEFerMAdNESS88

you could run another 2.5 underneath in a stand and run it inline with the display. Just fill it with live rock and macro maybe some detritus eaters like bristleworms, crabs, etc could be pretty neat.

you could run another 2.5 underneath in a stand and run it inline with the display. Just fill it with live rock and macro maybe some detritus eaters like bristleworms, crabs, etc could be pretty neat.

that's actually something I was thinking about for a future project getting like 5-7g main tank (I like the mr aqua bookshelf style) and Turing the 2.5 to a sump refugium display with rock and pretty Macros and some detritus eaters

• 3 weeks later...

First frag! Picked this up at my LFS for 25$ they were asking 45 but it had been stung by a torch and wasn't in great shape, so let me have it for 25 because it was a "gamble".I have been babing it for about 4days now and it looks pretty good IMHO

They were selling it as an acan but looks more like a micro to me. I'm curious on what other people's thoughts were on an ID.

post-89719-0-78303300-1449993196_thumb.jpg

Archived