Coral Vue Hydros

Semi-Leaving Hobby Sale

grmoore

Hi everyone, it's been quite a while since I posted on here. I'm semi-leaving the hobby to focus on other things, and will be selling quite a bit of top-end equipment over the next several weeks. This thread is going to be very picture heavy - I apologize for that in advance. All of this hardware is located in the Wichita Kansas area, and much of it will be pick up only due to the size/weight of it.

A pair of brand new, in the box, Vertex RX-U 1.5L Universal Media Reactors. These eliminate the problem of media compaction by giving complete control of flow-through to the user. These universal reactors are designed for inline, hard-plumbed applications and/or remote, soft-hose applications.

* Easy Set up

* Easy maintenance because unit can be fully disassembled

* Precision manufacturing using CNC machining for 0 variance between parts

* Cast Acrylic Tube

* PVC Base and lid for maximum durability

* PN16 U-PVC Fittings

* Onboard True Union ball valve for control of flow

* Union connection

* Barbed hose connection

* QUICK-LOC lid design for easy replenishment or removal of media

* Titatium Screws

* Silicone O-Rings

* Internal or External Applications

* Hot welded joints

* Barb fittings included

* Grade II Titanium screws - corrosion resistant

$75 firm for each. I will consider shipping at buyer expense.

IMG_5636.JPG

A brand new, never used custom built Advanced Acrylics 15 gallon acrylic fresh/salt water reservoir. This reservoir, measuring 9.5"W x 20"D x 20"H is fashioned with 1/2" white acrylic with a 3/8" red acrylic accent lid and white acrylic hinges. The fill opening is 5" x 5" and there is a 1.5" round access port for tubing/electrical connections. This also features a 1.5"W x 15"H crystal clear acrylic viewing window to visually monitor the contents. This beautiful reservoir was custom built for me. It has never been used, is pristine and looking for a caring owner. $125 firm for the reservoir, and I will consider shipping them at buyer's expense.

IMG_4892.JPG

IMG_5633.JPG

IMG_5632.JPG

IMG_5630.JPG

IMG_5631.JPG

IMG_5634.JPG

IMG_5635.JPG

Today I have a pair of custom created Cerameco VidaRock Artisan aquarium rocks. These are custom ceramic aquarium rocks, sculpted by hand for the shallow reef aquarium below. These are perfect centerpieces for any aquarium. Mint, brand new, still sealed in shipping plastic. These are the best man-made reef rocks money can buy. You can find more info on these rocks at the manufacturer's website (cerameco.com). These rocks were hand created for me and originally cost $250 for the large rock and $150 for the smaller one. These are one of a kind items. The larger rock is 24"L x 14"W x 11"H and the smaller is 16"L x 10"W x 9"H. $250 firm for the pair, and I will consider shipping them at buyer's expense.

L1.JPG

L2.JPG

L3.JPG

L4.JPG

S1.JPG

S2.JPG

S3.JPG

S4.JPG

Next, I have a brand new, never used custom built Advanced Acrylics 42 gallon acrylic sump. This sump, measuring 36"W x 18"D x 15"H with a nominal water height of 8.5" (skimmer depth) is fashioned with a 1/2" white acrylic base, back and sides, and a 1/2" crystal clear front. All baffles are 1/2" white acrylic, and the filter sock/bulkhead mount is made of 1/4" red acrylic. The front corners of the sump are rounded. The back wall of the sump features mounts for 5 dosing tubes and 6 testing probes, and includes acrylic thumbscrews for each. The filter sock/bulkhead mount holds three 1.5" quality bulkheads (included) and three 4" filter socks (included). The sump is designed with 5 distinct chambers: 1) the skimmer chamber at 16"W x 17"D, the rear media chamber for ceramic balls and reactors at 10"W x 9"D, the front refugium chamber at 10"D x 7"D, the bubble trap at 2"W x 17"D and the return chamber at 5.5"W x 17"D. The return chamber was designed for a trio of Sicce pumps - one driving flow for reactors, and the other pair driving separate return feeds for redundancy. This sump is spectacular, was custom built for me for a high-flow reef tank. It has never been used, is pristine and looking for a caring owner.

If you want the most uber build you can possibly have and love the red and white look, you will not find a better sump. $400 firm, pick up only (won't even consider shipping unless you have a freight company that will crate, pickup and deliver to you).

aquariumwhite_014.JPG

aquariumwhite_015.JPG

aquariumwhite_016.JPG

aquariumwhite_017.JPG

aquariumwhite_018.JPG

aquariumwhite_019.JPG

aquariumwhite_020.JPG

IMG_4883.JPG

IMG_4885.JPG

IMG_4886.JPG

IMG_4887.JPG

IMG_4888.JPG

First off, I have a brand new, never used custom built Advanced Acrylics 65 gallon acrylic aquarium. This aquarium, measuring 47"W x 22.75"D x 12"H is fashioned with a 1/2" white acrylic base and back, 3/4" crystal clear front and sides. The 14" toothed overflow drops into an 18"W x 5"D x 9.5"H rear mounted overflow box plumbed with three 1.5" quality bulkheads (BeanAnimal) and topped with a 1/2" thick red accent cover. The sides and bottom of the overflow are 1/2" white acrylic and the back is 1/2" clear acrylic. The front corners of the tank are rounded. The back wall of the aquarium features indents for a pair of (up to) Vortech MP40s, and two .75" returns (bulk heads and loc-line kits included). This tank is spectacular, was custom built for me to be a bare-bottom high-flow reef tank. It has never been used, is pristine and looking for a caring owner.

I have a matching sump and water reservoir which will be posted next. If you want the most uber build you can possibly have and love the red and white look, you will not find a better tank. $650 firm for the tank, pick up only (won't even consider shipping unless you have a freight company that will crate, pickup and deliver to you).

aquariumwhite_011.JPG

aquariumwhite_012.JPG

aquariumwhite_002.JPG

aquariumwhite_003.JPG

aquariumwhite_004.JPG

aquariumwhite_005.JPG

aquariumwhite_006.JPG

aquariumwhite_007.JPG

aquariumwhite_008.JPG

aquariumwhite_009.JPG

aquariumwhite_013.JPG

aquariumwhite_010.JPG

Those Vortech spots are a great idea! GLWS.

Yeah that's cool as hell. Do mp40's have a minimum thickness or do they come with a spacer like the mp10's?

I love that tank though. I guess that's the biggest shallow tank I have ever seen.

The thickness at the routed points for the Vortechs is 3/8", so MP10s will work fine. They were routed to support pumps up to an MP40, but I am pretty sure an MP60 will fit as well.

If anyone is interested, for the next week (Dec 7th - Dec 13th) I'll bundle the tank, sump and reservoir, along with the bulkheads and outlet kit for $900. This sure would look sweet under the Christmas tree!

Archived