Innovative Marine Aquariums

Addicted Reefer 20 Long (57 Corals & Counting)

bryanthelp

FTS 04/17/2016
DC2E231B-3074-4FAE-9DEA-10D77F78E868_zps

Purple/neon blasto
Red Acans

Orange/Red/Green Fungia Plate

E954C53D-3922-4F86-A3A4-A5326E20BBC9_zps

Duncan, Blue Hornet Zoa, Unk Blue Zoa

FE0757C0-EDC3-4870-BE11-B994EE8F5A92_zps

Eagle Eyes, Kedd Reds, Radioactive, Green Bay Packers.

1EB25E87-968D-4EA4-84C4-19643D386A5E_zps

Bam Bams, King Midas, Candy Apple Reds

2DE31561-198C-4589-9BA8-EF7DB287840C_zps

La Lakers (Above), Rasta's, Red/Blue Unk Zoa

7E05E5F7-D3A3-4BFB-9000-73B19C14BDE2_zps

Date Nights

DD0B71FC-3030-4344-84C0-A07C1DD630ED_zps

Seasons Greetings Monti

DC1B79E1-AE96-4140-B054-EB194CD4199D_zps

Birdsnest, Red Monti

A71DE000-530A-4520-82ED-5AF9880710CC_zps

Blue Tip Short Hammer, BTA, Nuclear Green Hammer, Green Button Polyps, Kenya (Blur in the background)

8B4558A0-68EF-46AA-9282-47591642DADE_zps

Red Trachy, Teal Tip Hammer

861DD3CF-403B-4C8A-8790-47372E2617D9_zps

Bicolor Hammer, Purple octospawn, Bicolor Frogspawn, Blue tip Frogspawn (unhappy about the light change), White tip purple torch

08504094-B94A-4BCE-80B1-FAFF0F5D541D_zps
D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noticed what appeared to be a small amount of dinoflagellates. Dosing H2O2 2ml a day for a week. Also skimming on the wet side.

In other news I think I got a pretty good deal on a mp10qd $155 shipped.

bryanthelp

Those zoas are crazy looking. Super awsome!

Thanks, Wait till you see my order that comes in tomorrow!

bryanthelp

Sooooo, my order got a little bigger.........33 Corals Arriving tomorrow. :unsure: Acclimation should be fun.

bryanthelp

Just a sneak peak at two items.

40F89F8F-4239-4480-B9C5-88CE55D2AFEB_zps

149B24FE-C882-4961-AB9D-DF1AB030EDCF_zps

what filter?

Orange Gel Filter Ordered from Mark Short with Gel filter phoneography for saltwater aquariums on facebook.

Just a sneak peak at two items.

40F89F8F-4239-4480-B9C5-88CE55D2AFEB_zps

149B24FE-C882-4961-AB9D-DF1AB030EDCF_zps

Orange Gel Filter Ordered from Mark Short with Gel filter phoneography for saltwater aquariums on facebook.

gonna check that out!

bryanthelp

gonna check that out!

Shipped $5 for 2x2 (phones) and $7 for 3x3 (dslr). Can't beat those prices.

Comes with 10 tints.

bryanthelp

Ok so the previous two days were very frustrating to say the least. I placed two separate orders with two different company's.

Company 1:

I received a message from Company 1 on Wednesday before I received my order. The company advised that the ballasts over the holding tank which was on a reverse lighting schedule to main tank went bad. This was were my Acro's were stored, for approximately two weeks with no light. The Acro's were browned out pretty bad. He advised he sent them anyway but offered to refund money or offer additional credit. I thanked him for the heads up.

When this package arrived, everything was packaged well, but when I began matching up coral to the invoice I noticed I was missing 6 items. I immediately notified the company which asked me to take pictures and confirm that I didn't leave anything in the box (Like that wasn't the first place I checked). I did and they advised they were driving to the company and would write me back when they arrived. Shortly After I received a email stated that they had left the corals packaged under a towel. They apologized and offered to either ship them out or refund my money. I told them to let me finish acclimating my coral and I would let them know. While acclimating I noticed a crack in the middle of my hammer coral. I immediately sent them a photo and asked about it. They stated it was already like that and should be fine. Instructed me to place in low flow and low light. I did this and immediately after introducing to my display I noticed that tissue is missing near this crack. After a couple hours in the system it began developing brown jelly all over the coral. This is a wall hammer so I am unable to frag. I notify the company and get no response, after waiting for a hour I take matters into my hand removing the coral from my system and placing into a separate container with a airstone. I have multiple LPS coral I didn't want this to spread. Finally after 4 hours they respond, explaining that they would be happy to replace the Hammer apologized for all the problems I had faced. I respond and let him know that "At this point I would rather just have a refund", He then advises that would be no problem but that after taking those items off of my order I no longer qualified for free shipping. So he offered full refund minus the $39. I explained that I didn't feel this was fair, because if I didn't have so many problems I wouldn't need a refund. The shipping should have nothing to do with my issues. Finally after a lot of back in forth he sent full refund, then advised he got the short end of the stick, he got screwed, and have a good night.

Company 2

When I checked the tracking on my package I noticed that the package was delay due to problem with address. I wrote the company to find out what happened. They explain that for some reason the shipping software they use put their own zip code instead of mine. They apologize. I contact UPS and find out that the package is going to be delayed until the next day because of this. I notify the company who stated that because the order was mostly zoa's that it should be fine. The package arrived Thursday water was very tinted and under instructions of the company they told me to temp acclimate and immediately drop in. I temp acclimated dipped in Revive, and then added to display. By the end of the day (Thursday), 6 of 11 zoa frags had opened, and birdsnest had lost most of its flesh. 3 of the open frags I don't even recognize but two were freebies which I can't complain about. I'm just hoping my zoas didn't get mixed up. Still waiting to hear more from this company.

Needless to say my coral order wasn't the best experience. I will update later.

Cencalfishguy56

Couple Shots with Filter

1330B7D1-ECCC-4D65-9D0A-020F86E1AC01_zps

EFC0CA39-0C64-409F-AA16-CDA39A968E6C_zps

what companies? I just had a $100 coral order from somewhere and my frag was damaged and developed brown jelly and the other had euphyllia eating flatworms it was pretty bad, decided to stay local from now on lol
bryanthelp

what companies? I just had a $100 coral order from somewhere and my frag was damaged and developed brown jelly and the other had euphyllia eating flatworms it was pretty bad, decided to stay local from now on lol

The company's made right and refunded my money. Problems happen and because they did their best to help make me happy. I won't tarnish their name.

Cencalfishguy56

The company's made right and refunded my money. Problems happen and because they did their best to help make me happy. I won't tarnish their name.

no I feel you, they worked with me as well, customer service was top notch just had bigger expectations I guess, glad it worked out man
bryanthelp

DSLR with no Gel Filter

Clownfish Love

Fish-Love_zpshs9sj6zv.jpg

Bicolor Frogspawn

Frogspawn_zpswheeowgz.jpg

Torch and Dirty Glass :)

Torch_zpsqnlpv20x.jpg

Some Zoas

Zoas_zpssct68wzn.jpg

And my Yuma's

Yuma_zps64crqp2j.jpg