Innovative Marine Aquariums

Moving Sell (Deerfield Beach,FL)

WhiskyTango

Beautiful Montipora spongodes on the top right. A 1 to 2 inch frag of that can run you 44 bucks on live aquaria. I've got a little frag growing, and I hope it gets that big. How big was it when you got it?

What makes them worth $650? Couldn't tell if there was anything special from the pictures

See the red/orange edges palythoa colony covering the conch shell center bottom? Those retail at $20 per polyp, right now I see about 90 polyps.

See the Armor of God colony? about 100 polyps...

5 rhodatcus shrooms...

35 polyp colony of palys very similar to Sunny Dee's...

Lobo and Blasto...

Not mention the two chalice, monti's, random shrooms, and other colonies of zoas plus the rock.

So yea, I think $650 is reasonable.

Beautiful Montipora spongodes on the top right. A 1 to 2 inch frag of that can run you 44 bucks on live aquaria. I've got a little frag growing, and I hope it gets that big. How big was it when you got it?

roughly 1"x 2"

Willing to sell frags? Or it has to be all of it? I think you would do better if you fragged everything or sold the colonies individually.

I'm afraid not. I don't have the right saw to frag my colonies. Ideally, I just want to get rid of everything at once.

Definitely willing to negotiate price with anyone who shows up with buckets and cash.

Nice looking stuff but pricing a little too close to retail. Any local LFS's have a saw or something you could borrow or use to make frags? I'm sure frags would sell like hot cakes.

I'm in your area and would be interested in buying some of your corals if you become willing to part them out instead of everything for $650.

Sure, let me know when.

I live near you also. Do yu want to sell any of your colonies? Any prices for colonies?

There is someone getting a few colonies early this week. I'll post individual corals and price with whatever is left.

I am breaking this tank down on 12/09.

Make me a reasonable offer. I am highly motivated to see these animals in a new home this week.

I am breaking this tank down on 12/09.

Make me a reasonable offer. I am highly motivated to see these animals in a new home this week.

What are the prices of everything individually?

I picked up a number of pieces from WhiskyTango this afternoon and I definitely recommend buying from him for anyone interested in his stuff. Good guy, great prices, and awesome looking corals. Everything looked happy seconds after being put in my tank and I can't wait to see growth over time.

I picked up a number of pieces from WhiskyTango this afternoon and I definitely recommend buying from him for anyone interested in his stuff. Good guy, great prices, and awesome looking corals. Everything looked happy seconds after being put in my tank and I can't wait to see growth over time.

What did you pick up
  • 2 weeks later...

Leaving saturday morning.

I want to sell this livestock today (Thursday) or tomorrow.

I'll sell everything for $100, just come and get it before I give it to an LFS.

I was very surprised no one picked this up there was some really nice colonies and corals!!! Thanks again I'm never ever in this forum I guess it was meant to be. Definitely worth way way more than $100

Archived