Pod Your Reef

Ninja's Red Sea Reefer 350 - still here!

ninjamyst

Right?!?! I have 18!!! Need those girl nems!!

is there any way to tell?? are yours moving around? mine is doing figure 8s on the sandbed....

Happy birthday, tank!!!!

thanks! get your reefers up already!

He gave me a schedule that's spread out over two weeks. Starts with dosing the Refresh, then waiting 48 hours, dosing Refresh, then waiting 48 hours, then Waste Away every other day for like 4 or 5 days.

i am gonna dose it again tonight then =P

Your tank looks better in twelve months than mine in four years!

Thanks! I dont think anyone can match your red planet =P.

They are kind of goofy like that. I'm sure it's a phase. Just wait until it starts walking :scarry:. I tried to isolate mine to it's own island but they split and the babies would tumble around and attach where I didn't want them. They are awesome though, when they behave :). I want a tank dedicated to just BTAs and clownfish.

i took this pic of the BTA tank at the Calfornia Academy of Science. Is that what you have in mind??

25139566133_efbef5f0b8_z.jpg

• Like 3

i took this pic of the BTA tank at the Calfornia Academy of Science. Is that what you have in mind??

25139566133_efbef5f0b8_z.jpg

Exactly! And add a bunch of nemo clowns LOL. Depending on the size of the tank, of course.
  • Like 2

is there any way to tell?? are yours moving around? mine is doing figure 8s on the sandbed....

Don't think so...

My bigger ones stay put more so than the littler ones. But I also have them in a much smaller tank so they have nowhere to run... mwahahahaa

• Like 2

is there any way to tell?? are yours moving around? mine is doing figure 8s on the sandbed.... thanks! get your reefers up already! i am gonna dose it again tonight then =P Thanks! I dont think anyone can match your red planet =P.i took this pic of the BTA tank at the Calfornia Academy of Science. Is that what you have in mind?? 25139566133_efbef5f0b8_z.jpg

I'm a slacker :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

update pic!!! pls. :)

I beeen sooo lazy =(. hahah

Yes!

Oh, and Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas to you too!! I picked up a diamond goby as a little christmas present for myself today. Decided to do water change every 2 weeks instead of every week cuz I am lazy. The goby will help clean my sand =P. Yes. That's how I justified it to my wife...hahah. In the long run, money saved on RODI and salt will more than cover the $30 diamond goby.

• Like 2

Merry Christmas to you too!! I picked up a diamond goby as a little christmas present for myself today. Decided to do water change every 2 weeks instead of every week cuz I am lazy. The goby will help clean my sand =P. Yes. That's how I justified it to my wife...hahah. In the long run, money saved on RODI and salt will more than cover the $30 diamond goby.

Yo, if it makes you feel better; I've pushed my water changes back to 20% (5g) every month.

Happy Holidays Ninja!

• Like 1

still no pics of the tank but here are some puppy pics. We are dogsitting 3 dogs over the holidays so 6 dogs total. Here is Molly Joy and Morgan Jane. They are my favs.

Molly front and Morgan back. Good thing my wife is blurred in the background cuz I am pretty sure she wasn't wearing pants...

31783242311_98d99f8fde_z.jpg

Morgan is teething and being a menace

31752038772_9c9c34dc21_z.jpg

Yo, if it makes you feel better; I've pushed my water changes back to 20% (5g) every month.

Happy Holidays Ninja!

hahah, how's that going?

• Like 4

I like the way you think :)

Molly front and Morgan back. Good thing my wife is blurred in the background cuz I am pretty sure she wasn't wearing pants...

I love the way you think :lol:

• Like 3

Whats your secret with that BTA? I have 6 in my tank, and i swear that they are slowly shrinking. Do you feed them anything? mine are in pretty high flow but wont move anywhere else, idk if that is part of it..

• Like 1

Whats your secret with that BTA? I have 6 in my tank, and i swear that they are slowly shrinking. Do you feed them anything? mine are in pretty high flow but wont move anywhere else, idk if that is part of it..

Mine keeps getting bigger. It is in decent flow. I broadcast feed my tank so i am sure it is picking up scraps all the time. I got mine from a member here, Roger (TheKleinReef), and it has been bubbly since day 1. So I say lineage is probably important =P.

Mine keeps getting bigger. It is in decent flow. I broadcast feed my tank so i am sure it is picking up scraps all the time. I got mine from a member here, Roger (TheKleinReef), and it has been bubbly since day 1. So I say lineage is probably important =P.

Mine are all still bubbly, they just seem to be shrinking in general size. Maybe it was the elevated nitrates they didnt like lol Oh well. Guess we will see what happens.

• Like 1