Fnard (Paid)

Stellablue (Paid)

Muraki (Paid)

rafastank727 (Paid)

Markburns43 (Paid)

Speaker73 (Paid)

_divad (Paid)

All have shipped this morning. Hope they all arrive safely in good condition

I might have missed. Two day shipping? Just trying to figure when I should be there to get it

Mine says Friday. So Friday I would expect for you since we're close by :)

I might have missed. Two day shipping? Just trying to figure when I should be there to get it

That correct it's two day shipping so you should get it Friday.

Mine says Friday. So Friday I would expect for you since we're close by :)

Thanks Stella

Thank you! Tracking number Isss ? Where ? Sorry lol

You should have received an email from paypal with it. If you didnt let me know..

Got mine today. Everything looks great. Quick question, how would you suggest mounting it? Thinking about just rubber banding it to a piece of rubble. Not sure if it'll actually attached or if it is like other macros and needs to be wedged into place.

Got mine today. Everything looks great. Quick question, how would you suggest mounting it? Thinking about just rubber banding it to a piece of rubble. Not sure if it'll actually attached or if it is like other macros and needs to be wedged into place.

Great. You could rubber band it or super glue it to rubble. Id personally superglue it. If there are any air bubbles trapped inside be sure to expel them before mounting.

Sadly I think the USPS is running a little late with mine. Should have been here already today. :(

Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

That sucks it seems like you and two others will receive them tomorrow (hopefully)

Great. You could rubber band it or super glue it to rubble. Id personally superglue it. If there are any air bubbles trapped inside be sure to expel them before mounting.

I superglued mine! Seems to be doing well! Didn't read this about the air bubbles until after so I hope it will be ok!

She's gonna try and pay you in pounds £

She could pay me in katropora :Dfingerscrossed

I superglued mine! Seems to be doing well! Didn't read this about the air bubbles until after so I hope it will be ok!

That awesome don't worry they should be fine :)

Archived