inTank Media Baskets

No sale

Nanofreak79

Was up, I got about twelve maxis, ten of which I'm selling as a pack, two I'll be keeping. No two are close to alike IMO, beside sharing some same colors on a few. I'll get a few pics up here later today when the lights turn on. I'll be taking down the tank and doing a cleaning and getting a new sump as well. Hence the sale. I'm not shipping in any different way but all ten at once. Overnight priority shipping. Everything should be good, both good packaging/packing and live arrival. These guys can float around the tank sometimes, not all attach the second they get in the tank. Either use a,shallow dish and some,small,rubble rock to help them or place them near the are you want and hope they attach, floating landing upside down does not mean death. These are not A grade $100 maxis, but they are awesome quality. Shipping will cost me $50-60 for both shipping and materials. and I'm thinking $20 a piece for the maxis. $250-$260.

Live arrival guarantee, pictures within on hour of delivery, missed delivery is not my fault. Signature required.

Seeing as there is no interest in these I'll be remaking there home and getting rid of the Dino's. Thanks for looking, no longer for sale.

Archived