ReefCleaners.org

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to hear you're ok. Next time hit the deer and throw it in the back of the truck. Venison burgers all around!

Jack said basically the same thing :lol:

Testing results (I use my apex to track, but figured I'd post here too but keep forgetting):

Nitrates: 7

Phosphates: .08

Calcium: 440

Alk: 9

Mag: 1280

Is Detroit as lovely as it sounds?

LOL! Yes and then some!

Well, actually, I think Detroit gets a bad rap. I like Detroit. Don't get me wrong - there are areas that scare the crap out of me, but it's a cool city. There's so much more to Michigan than Detroit too and I feel like if you haven't been to Michigan or live in Michigan, it's hard to explain :) I loved living out there!

LOL! Yes and then some!

Well, actually, I think Detroit gets a bad rap. I like Detroit. Don't get me wrong - there are areas that scare the crap out of me, but it's a cool city. There's so much more to Michigan than Detroit too and I feel like if you haven't been to Michigan or live in Michigan, it's hard to explain :) I loved living out there!

When I think Detroit I think abandoned buildings and guns. Lol. But my opinion of it is based solely on media.

When I think Detroit I think abandoned buildings and guns. Lol. But my opinion of it is based solely on media.

Well, there is lots of that! Unfortunately.

And it's been a couple pages without a photo! I love this little hitchhiker brittle star. He lives in my gorgonians!

That brittle star is incredible!

That brittle star is incredible!

Thanks :) It's one of my favorite things in the tank I think! He moves from gorgonian to gorgonian so it is fun looking for him.

I have a basket star in one of my Gorgs, but it does not move to different ones. It stays in the same one as it has good flow from the return pump.

LOL! Yes and then some!

I had a friend who lived there years ago and was into real estate......he bought some houses as an investment and the broker took him buy them. Well they drove by and the broker says there they are as they drive by :huh: he asks well are we going to stop.......the guy tells him nope if they knew a white guy owned them they would burn them down :lol: sounds like a great town...............

I have a basket star in one of my Gorgs, but it does not move to different ones. It stays in the same one as it has good flow from the return pump.

I had one also that lived in my forest fire digi.........not sure what happened to it. One day it was gone.

I can't wait to see how it does! I saw your photos and everything looks so happy already!

It's enjoying life so much more in it's new position. All inflated, with some polyp extensions. Still brown but hopefully not for long fingerscrossed.

Switching out to the 250? I cant wait to get my hands on ones of those

Switching out to the 250? I cant wait to get my hands on ones of those

Yes basically - but with a surprise or two... ;)

Archived