Pod Your Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news on the nudies! You know theyre doing well when theyre out cruising in the daytime. Have they doubled in size yet?

I saw three or four. Two of them were a lot bigger!! I love them! They're so cute and they cruise around pretty quickly.

I saw three or four. Two of them were a lot bigger!! I love them! They're so cute and they cruise around pretty quickly.

You should start seeing babies in the next month or so...maybe less. How many aiptasia you have left?

I needs to get me some. The only LFS that stocks around here wants $25 each :( Had an opportunity to get some in a group buy for $8 each and I turned it down. My 34 is quicikly turning into an aiptaisia tank. :lol:

You should start seeing babies in the next month or so...maybe less. How many aiptasia you have left?

It's hard to tell how many. Probably a couple dozen large ones and then who knows how many tiny ones I don't even know about yet. They have already cleared one rock that had probably about 10-15 on it. I can't believe it. They're working faster than I thought.

I needs to get me some. The only LFS that stocks around here wants $25 each :( Had an opportunity to get some in a group buy for $8 each and I turned it down. My 34 is quicikly turning into an aiptaisia tank. :lol:

I got the medium ones from reef town. I want to say they were around 13 each or so.

Wow, glad to hear you're having such great luck. I didn't at all. Maybe yours were healthier, bigger? I don't know but that makes me feel good about the future down the line should I have any more aptasia.

Wow, glad to hear you're having such great luck. I didn't at all. Maybe yours were healthier, bigger? I don't know but that makes me feel good about the future down the line should I have any more aptasia.

That could be. I ordered the medium adult ones - I figured it was a better way to start as they are old enough to lay eggs and such. I just spied one crawling around on the glass. They're cute little slug bunnies :)

That could be. I ordered the medium adult ones - I figured it was a better way to start as they are old enough to lay eggs and such. I just spied one crawling around on the glass. They're cute little slug bunnies :)

The ones I ordered didn't have sizes I don't think. Next time I need any I'll contact you & find out where you ordered yours.

:lol: I'm lazy

Lol!! Both! At the same time! I had to stop the video when it got too loud

So it wasn't me that bought them, it was my husband :) I got a package from VIP with six orange and red RFAs yesterday for Valentine's Day!

Well now you better get him something nice ;)

Should ask him though why not a dozen :lol:

Well now you better get him something nice ;)

Should ask him though why not a dozen :lol:

:lol: I think he realizes that I don't have the ability to do things in moderation so he tries to do things in moderation for me.

So it wasn't me that bought them, it was my husband :) I got a package from VIP with six orange and red RFAs yesterday for Valentine's Day!

now you owe him sexy time :happy:

I worked at my lfs all day cuz i haven't got a bae, well my tank is my bae but honestly, spending 8.5 hours surrounded by 147 fish was amazing ;) but hope u had a good v day! :wub::flower:

Stella I broke my purple cap into like four 3"x4" sections by accident during the transfer, I need to replace that one that didn't ship well so let me know :)

I worked at my lfs all day cuz i haven't got a bae, well my tank is my bae but honestly, spending 8.5 hours surrounded by 147 fish was amazing ;) but hope u had a good v day! :wub::flower:

:) This cracked me up!

Nice Valentine's flowers! And I love the slug bunnies, they're working hard :naughtydance:

They are working hard! Another rock cleaned off. It had a bunch of small aiptasia. Now I don't see one.

Just stopped by to check on you! Last set(s) of pics look great!

How are things?

Things are good!!! Did you set a date yet? I haven't checked out your thread in a bit!

now you owe him sexy time :happy:

Not as hard as Stells she had to make up for the RFAs :naughtydance:

:lol: you guys. I don't sexy time and tell.

Stella I broke my purple cap into like four 3"x4" sections by accident during the transfer, I need to replace that one that didn't ship well so let me know :)

OH NO! Hey, you should put it in a couple places maybe!!!

Not reef photos, but I thought these were cool. My mom found some old photos of my great grandparents' restaurant when it was first opened. They ran it for 40-50+ years, these photos are from around 1920 or so and they sold the restaurant and retired in 1964.

I9TYSqG.jpg?1

pD3Jzbp.jpg?1

OH NO! Hey, you should put it in a couple places maybe!!!

Well you need one to replace! But when I get the ATI perhaps I can put them close to eachother to get a spiral without shading

Classic America - bet that place was wonderful

Wow. So beautiful and welcoming.

It is really fun to see!! The building itself is still there and I only live about 30 minutes from where it was so I'm going to go take some photos of the place as it looks now. it is still a restaurant actually so it will be fun to compare.

Not reef photos, but I thought these were cool. My mom found some old photos of my great grandparents' restaurant when it was first opened. They ran it for 40-50+ years, these photos are from around 1920 or so and they sold the restaurant and retired in 1964.

I9TYSqG.jpg?1

pD3Jzbp.jpg?1

Very cool pics and family heritage! That sort of thing is priceless.

Very cool pics and family heritage! That sort of thing is priceless.

I know it! I was really excited to see it. She has the original prints, they're in rough shape but I want to get them restored and see if I can get some high quality reproductions done. I think it would make a cool piece to hang on a wall.

I know it! I was really excited to see it. She has the original prints, they're in rough shape but I want to get them restored and see if I can get some high quality reproductions done. I think it would make a cool piece to hang on a wall.

Very cool indeed.

Archived