Pod Your Reef

Sexy Shrimp (Miami) (Free to good home)

jball1125

Love sexy shrimp, but I have a cleaner shrimp that would probably eat them :(

I don't think you will have an issue Harry, unless you starve your Cleaner shrimp. But I could be wrong. I've kept them together until something mysteriously happened to my cleaner. Haven't had one since though. I plan to do it again....

I don't think you will have an issue Harry, unless you starve your Cleaner shrimp. But I could be wrong. I've kept them together until something mysteriously happened to my cleaner. Haven't had one since though. I plan to do it again....

Hmm that sounds pretty cool, I need to do a bit more research on them regarding compatibility with my critters and flow though.

To OP: Might be interested, I'm a few minutes from Kendell; South Miami.

Sorry not willing to ship atm. I have no experience with cleaner shrimp but if you do your research and everything is cool just shoot me a message. I am off of 137 and miller

Hmm that sounds pretty cool, I need to do a bit more research on them regarding compatibility with my critters and flow though.

To OP: Might be interested, I'm a few minutes from Kendell; South Miami.

If your clowns and wrasse get hungry, or have any large micro brittle stars, those are potential threats. I've had to remove large Micro brittles because of this issue, as my clown was still to small to eat a full grown Sexy shrimp.

thats a great price for the sexys, i have 4 in my ten gallon w/ a clown shrimp, a bicolor blenny, and a pistol shrimp/goby combo, cool little guys...

If your clowns and wrasse get hungry, or have any large micro brittle stars, those are potential threats. I've had to remove large Micro brittles because of this issue, as my clown was still to small to eat a full grown Sexy shrimp.

I have a full grown clown and I dont think she could fit the sexies in her mouth. Unless you had some big maroon or a really big female that was starving, then maybe.

I dont travel north much at all, sorry.

I have a full grown clown and I dont think she could fit the sexies in her mouth. Unless you had some big maroon or a really big female that was starving, then maybe.I dont travel north much at all, sorry.

Where in Kendall are you?

Well we are down to five. One of them escaped on me when I accidentally tipped the breeder box and he is not making the mistake of letting me catch him again. I've been trying since yesterday and he is on to me. I'll try again In a week or so when he forgets but for now there are 5.

$25 picked up to a good and ready home

Ill trade for something equally priced. Or if you are tight on cash but have a good home for these just show me a pic of their future tank and they are your for free.

Large micro brittle stars? Is that like a serpent star? I have a serpent star hitchhiker (size of a dime), really like it, but I also want some sexies in the near future!!

Large micro brittle stars? Is that like a serpent star? I have a serpent star hitchhiker (size of a dime), really like it, but I also want some sexies in the near future!!

Yea, very similar to a serpent star.

You should be fine. My Spec V was full of larger micro brittles that had leg lengths up 2.5-3" The smaller white species doesn't seem to get legs longer then an inch, Most I have seen are half inch or less. I still have 2 Sexy shrimp in that tank for the past 6 months.

And I want these Sexy Shrimp. Wish I lived closer!

Archived