Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Paanda's Lair

Paandemonium

What tank is this? Deep blue?

Those chalices are absurd!

Yeah its the DB 80 Gallon

I'll take pictures of them individually soon. They're eating every two days comfortably

It won't be to long before you do B)

I wish! lol

The yellow stuff take pics of the yellow stuff. There's something on your overflow and some super yellow sps in the middle back of the system. I wanna know about those.

plz :flower:

• Like 2

That fungia is sweet!

Do you know what this guy is called? I've got one the looks very similar from my LFS but they didn't know what it was :rolleyes:

Mine has some purple on the tips. Markalot says he thinks it's purple fuzz.

22461522941_0ceb362760_b.jpg20151024-untitled-001-2.jpg by TeenyReef, on Flickr

Mine is a Joe the coral, its really cool, really fuzzy

The yellow stuff take pics of the yellow stuff. There's something on your overflow and some super yellow sps in the middle back of the system. I wanna know about those.

plz :flower:

I'm considering buying a yellow welso! I'll shoot pictures of it later

Holy colors, Batman!

:D

• Like 2

Shots from today

EX Sunburn monti

22285343050_e177e97cce_b.jpg

21852101823_f6b123fc4f_b.jpg

Rainbow Magixxx

22459950072_c3dc2a4768_b.jpg

Rainbow Crush

22286491309_58fb63f1d1_b.jpg

Jelly Bean #1

22286492159_01de6b7b82_b.jpg

Jelly Bean #2

22447294026_3925e90441_b.jpg

Crazy Clown

22285352280_03f4697ef3_b.jpg

Jelly Bean #3

22286495199_085103abf8_b.jpg

Rainbow Crush #2

21850587564_af21443cea_b.jpg

Dynamite

22459957632_86d96fdc99_b.jpg

Blue Eyed Flamethrower

22286497979_4058f7b829_b.jpg

Bubbah's blue monster

22473319075_1715a8d73a_b.jpg

Totally forgot the name of this

22484314861_569cbb121f_b.jpg

Got this from Morgan... totally for got the name of this one too

21852137103_e48b01835b_b.jpg

22459979992_dd8938d9d3_b.jpg

New Jawbreaker

22484321951_acf5f6eaff_b.jpg

• Like 6

Always love seeing your pics! Get shots for sure! :)

Its really the only thing I can do right now...I would be out and about but this happened... nano-reef is bad for my car LOL

Driver swerved out of his lane and hit me head on

22288720020_b96ae68902_z.jpg

Hit me so hard I went over to medians and onto the side walk. Crappiest part was that I had just replaced my tires with run flats, put in new windshield wipers, filled her up and done an oil change :angry:

• Like 1

" oh my neck , my back... my neck and my back... I think I need a backiedomy."

Insurance adjuster... here's a check for pain and suffering = CORALS!!

Its really the only thing I can do right now...I would be out and about but this happened... nano-reef is bad for my car LOL

Driver swerved out of his lane and hit me head on

22288720020_b96ae68902_z.jpg

Hit me so hard I went over to medians and onto the side walk. Crappiest part was that I had just replaced my tires with run flats, put in new windshield wipers, filled her up and done an oil change :angry:

Can't you take the tires off the car? The look fine, might save them for when your new car needs new tires

It really sucks but at least I'm okay, I'm purple though haha

Can't you take the tires off the car? The look fine, might save them for when your new car needs new tires

Pffsshh the second I can move around properly I'm taking them off myself. The insurance company wants to give me a quarter of their value... like if I dont know how to take em off

It really sucks but at least I'm okay, I'm purple though haha

Pffsshh the second I can move around properly I'm taking them off myself. The insurance company wants to give me a quarter of their value... like if I dont know how to take em off

So your having to pay for the damages?!?!?! Did the person that hit you not have insurance?

So your having to pay for the damages?!?!?! Did the person that hit you not have insurance?

No one has insurance in Miami lol! The car got totaled and the insurance company offered me a stupid low number. Just gonna take the pieces I want and have the rest of it sold on consignment via the local yard. For the time being I'm going to borrow one of my fathers cars

No one has insurance in Miami lol! The car got totaled and the insurance company offered me a stupid low number. Just gonna take the pieces I want and have the rest of it sold on consignment via the local yard. For the time being I'm going to borrow one of my fathers cars

Damn that sucks, atleast your ok though. Vehicles can be replaced people cant.

Damn that sucks, atleast your ok though. Vehicles can be replaced people cant.

This is true, I'm casually marking where the bruises are forming. Theres like a clear purple stripe down my chest from the seatbelt. But even with all this I'm really thankful that I'm OK.

However, If I were to see the other driver I would probably take a baseball bat to him lol

• Like 1

Glad you're ok!!

Sucks that scrap prices are so low right now. I hope you've got some nice salvageable pieces to sell. :(

I'm glad you're okay Claya, that car looks awful. We aren't allowed to drive a car from the lot without proof of insurance here, why is FL different.

It's Florida.

(The Florida DMV does require proof of insurance for vehicle registration, but it doesn't necessarily mean people maintain their insurance...)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad you're ok!!

Sucks that scrap prices are so low right now. I hope you've got some nice salvageable pieces to sell. :(

No need to sell, thankfully I'm well taken care of. Still REALLYYY blows though. SO much paperwork

:(:flower:;)

Glad your ok tho, car accidents suck, head on accidents suck donkey balls.

Indeed, currently green instead of purple.

BTW you have an email. I got some acros for you :)

I got promoted right after the accident and I've been training new staff + taking care of the craziness. Boss lady is going on vaykay soon and we all know how that is... haha

I'm glad you're okay Claya, that car looks awful. We aren't allowed to drive a car from the lot without proof of insurance here, why is FL different.

What she said vvvvvv

(lots of people drive without insurance even licenses LOL its Miami. I worked with someone who had his license suspended for not paying child support on his nine kids... still drove to work everyday lol

BTW you should come to RAP Orlando next year, we'll hangout, it'll be awesome. This year we partied with the tanked guys, Julian Sprung, Cornbred, and the locals... it'll be fuuuunnnnnn

It's Florida.

(The Florida DMV does require proof of insurance for vehicle registration, but it doesn't necessarily mean people maintain their insurance...)

You're SOOOOO right lol

• Like 1

Indeed, currently green instead of purple.

BTW you have an email. I got some acros for you :)

I got promoted right after the accident and I've been training new staff + taking care of the craziness. Boss lady is going on vaykay soon and we all know how that is... haha

Green is goodish, definitely better then black and purple :)

I don't have an email anywhere I can see :wacko::( I emailed you the other day tho. I need some acros tho :)

Thats awesome, glad to hear you are moving up, talk em into paying for my move and I'll come hustle with ya LOL