ReefCleaners.org

The Paanda's Lair

Paandemonium

FINALLY !!!! Don't forget your password,write that shit down somewhere lol.

Funny you mention it. I had tried to reset the thing for ages but It kept telling me my email was wrong/ it was not in use(it was wrong, I forgot my own standard email) but I found a bunch of old notes on my old Mac with a ton of info. I think I'm just going to let google save the password for me from now on...

There she is, back to tease us all with her awesomeness. :)

<--- Jelly #CoralWhore

Here, have a small tease once I get home I'll post my own picture of them(these are corn muffin's)

22134718800_e2bb975585_h.jpg

• Like 5

Jesus.....lol. Well,we are all glad to see you're back. So wait did Corn Bred change his name lmao ?!

No I just like making fun of Richard's name, I mess with him about it pretty often haha

Hiiiii :wub: Hows my favorite chick that likes chicks :wub:

Tanks lookin damn good girl!

I'm doing quite well, and yourself?

Here are some more pictures for the sake of showing off a little. I'll be updating the thread on the complete build of this tank

22278050742_d622da99c1_b.jpg

This is from reefer's direct, I'm calling it the Raichu I dont care what Steven calls it :P

22264845416_b9906184a6_b.jpg

EX Sunburn Monti

22278007832_85a2139ecb_b.jpg

CB Blue Eyed Flamethrower

22277999172_27c3e2b8e0_b.jpg

Pink Passion

22104064859_2d1c2009a4_b.jpg

CB Rainbow Magixxx

22102848790_88b0229f8c_b.jpg

Speckled Kraks

22102822320_3a683cdb3a_b.jpg

JF Slow Burn Monti

22290836515_3847b6f62f_b.jpg

The main display zoa rock, grown from 3-4 polyps of each

21451908973_93d6a0c926_b.jpg

JF Monti

21668183624_5489ccf052_b.jpg

A stick I picked up at a frag swap, has a little bit of potential

21813747902_3c4b35e7db_b.jpg

The babies eating :)

21723597144_d7ca100839_c.jpg

• Like 11

I'm doing quite well, and yourself?

Glad to hear you are doing well, looks like there haven't been any tank hiccups while you've been away. Glad to see you back, hopefully you will be around more again.... I was just thinking about you the other night while talkin with the wife ;) LOL

Things have been chaotic pretty much since last time we talked.... but atleast the house is done for now. :lol: I'll hit ya on a pm in a few days when this week settles down.

• Like 1

Glad to hear you are doing well, looks like there haven't been any tank hiccups while you've been away. Glad to see you back, hopefully you will be around more again.... I was just thinking about you the other night while talkin with the wife ;) LOL

Things have been chaotic pretty much since last time we talked.... but atleast the house is done for now. :lol: I'll hit ya on a pm in a few days when this week settles down.

I've been remodeling the pool for about a month now, so I feel your pain! Shoot me a PM whenever, I'll be around more often

So, of all the things in my tank the absolute coolest ones are these little guys. They're called Staghorn hermits and I totally love their stupid little selves

22160044349_cb4ea1a110_b.jpg

22320880446_67f1cdd5ac_b.jpg

• Like 10

The Chalice collection is looking very very nice !!!! Question,seeming you have a lot,what's it mean when they get "puffy" ? Good,bad,hungry..what ? I've got a Mummy Eye and some other orange,blue and red chalice that get puffy once the lights go out.

Welcome back tank looks great.

Good to be back!

The Chalice collection is looking very very nice !!!! Question,seeming you have a lot,what's it mean when they get "puffy" ? Good,bad,hungry..what ? I've got a Mummy Eye and some other orange,blue and red chalice that get puffy once the lights go out.

How puffy? Have pictures? Usually puffy is good, mine will get all puffy if I feed heavy

Love the tank and those hermits are absolutely awesome!!!

Thanks! They're my favorite little critters

Final picture for a little while (;

22070937409_2e34a96234_b.jpg

• Like 6

They're not extremely puffed up,but definitely a lot more at night when the lights go off than during the day. I only feed them every other night or so.