Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Daves Nano Box Drop Off Lagoon : New Start

DaveFason

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing Dave

How are you keeping my water from being stagnant in the back chambers?

I have no issues with it.

Small update. Tank is running flawlessly. I will be doing a small write up on SPS and LEDs here soon. These photos are VERY accurate of how they look. Growth has been nuts. I am not running a skimmer, no water changes only aminos, Lugols, alk, cal and food.

Tri-Color? Brillant green, blue, purple with white poylps.

23041988646_a198ed7a86_c.jpgtricolorweek4 by Dave Fason, on Flickr

22445251564_3b1ced25ff_c.jpgtricolorcloseweek4 by Dave Fason, on Flickr

Sunrise Acan :

23068035495_76fe169425_c.jpgsunriseacanweek4 by Dave Fason, on Flickr

UC Purple Monster : Basing insanely fast. Starting to get the purple.

22445261024_e8ec4399d6_c.jpgpurplemonsterweek4 by Dave Fason, on Flickr

Real Ice Fire : When I make this mad you can see the bright yellow coralites

23042005366_335a1923cb_c.jpgicefireweek4 by Dave Fason, on Flickr

23042010116_0c4ef767ef_c.jpgicefire1week4 by Dave Fason, on Flickr

Neon green tipped acro : Almost like Karls Candlelight

23079241661_733496fc11_c.jpgfuzzycloseweek4 by Dave Fason, on Flickr

No idea : New growth is baby blue and growing quick.

23042026186_5f4834797e_c.jpgbluetipweek4 by Dave Fason, on Flickr

23079258181_99483a7f19_c.jpgbluetipcloseweek4 by Dave Fason, on Flickr

Fun shot of my only tank mate.

23054455152_123521bcdd_c.jpgfishweek4 copy by Dave Fason, on Flickr

Enjoy!

-Dave

Thanks Jacky. I was using a super old macro lens. Pictures are a little noisy :D

beautiful pics!

To make you better ;) Thanks man!

DAVE WHY TO YOU DO THIS TO ME!!! I want my tank to look like yours! Just down right beautiful.

How has your luck been with the Ice Fire Enchinata? Typical care to a Red Dragon?

One of my fav corals but I've steered clear of the smooth skin arcos - seems like you hiccup and those guys are in full RTN mode.

Super easy so far. Of course things can change but so far so good. I also have Red Dragon that is basing out extremely fast.

How has your luck been with the Ice Fire Enchinata? Typical care to a Red Dragon?

One of my fav corals but I've steered clear of the smooth skin arcos - seems like you hiccup and those guys are in full RTN mode.

Thanks!

Absolutely brilliant Dave !!!

I know. Xenia at best.

led's don't grow sps

Thanks man. Give me a shout if you have any questions.

Nice pictures, i really like your work. I have more cycling to do on my 25 lagoon and if i go led's it will be a nanobox for sure!

Thanks man! Maybe next time I am up your way we can all meet up.

Looking awesome dave

The old tank, yes. This one will not allow the skimmer to fit unless I mod. So as normal reefers are I was lazy and let it be.

Wow, those look fantastic :wub:

Did you stop running the skimmer? I thought on the first page you said you were running it and liked it.

On a side note what a terrible way to end our day. Wife calls and says he car was stolen from work. Security and all. To make it even worst all of her one off samples were in there for a HUGE meeting today. Dealing with this all day today. Have to love life's curveballs.

Sorry to hear about the car. That sucks. Security cameras?

She works for VF/Wrangler so the premise has cameras and security walking around. Still some jerk got away. Hoping today we can check the cameras to see as well hoping the police find it somewhere. But now with house keys in the car as well I have to change all our locks today, deal with insurance and all the other junk. Wahoo!

She works for VF/Wrangler so the premise has cameras and security walking around. Still some jerk got away. Hoping today we can check the cameras to see as well hoping the police find it somewhere. But now with house keys in the car as well I have to change all our locks today, deal with insurance and all the other junk. Wahoo!

BOOO i hope they find out who did it. Best of luck to you Dave!

Thanks man! Good to see you bak.

Looking good Dave!!

It is a ninja thread. Hoping to have some really nice shots in a few months with things grown in.

Just found this thread Dave, great looking tank and fotos

Thanks man. Step 1, get you a tank!

The tank looks great Dave. I hope everything works out with the car as well as it can work out in any case. Good Luck man

It does, it really does.

Man, that really sucks! Good luck getting everything taken care of.

Things went from bad, to worst, to hell. Talk to insurance and they claim that when we bought the car that we transferred my old truck over which only had liability on it. Go on with life and things start drafting and I never doubled check to see if they added what we needed. So car is still not found and no way to compensate for it. One of those hard life lessons but really just sucks. BIG.

Things went from bad, to worst, to hell. Talk to insurance and they claim that when we bought the car that we transferred my old truck over which only had liability on it. Go on with life and things start drafting and I never doubled check to see if they added what we needed. So car is still not found and no way to compensate for it. One of those hard life lessons but really just sucks. BIG.

O no....man that really sucks bad dude. I really hope they find the car man, hopefully in 1 piece.

Archived