ReefCleaners.org

Oceanbox Reef Custom Acrylic ATO and Dosing Chamber Combo

Newtybar

Hi All - I recently took the plunge and ordered a custom auto top off and dosing chamber combination box from a fellow forum member and now sponsor Mr Reefer from Oceanbox (www.OceanboxDesigns.com). The reason I did this was to reduce the number of equipment compartments in order to keep things sleek. Also, I figured I would begin dosing soon and it would cost more to buy each separately. The total dimensions ended up being 15Lx8Wx15H, holding 5 gallons in the ATO.

I was a bit worried considering he was relatively new compared to the more established businesses out there, but I wanted to support a new business and fellow forum member looking to make extra cash (same mentality with Nanobox).

My worries unfounded as the unit is awesome. You can tell the amount of time put in to make everything nice. The acrylic was cut perfectly and the seams were nice. He even engraved each chamber, a very nice touch. Speaking of nice touches, a lot of little details were put in so you could tell the amount of thought Oceanbox put in to the design.

The communication along the way was great as well and the shipping packages were beefy. I would not hesitate to order from Oceanbox for anything acrlyic again.

Too Sexy

22010353268_f3e68d125f_b.jpg

22009928160_d749f3fe63_c.jpg

Nice Packaging

21576957863_98deb1f38d_b.jpg

22011109049_8af50c042c_b.jpg

Gorgeous.

He is building me a 18" long AIO as we speak which will be my gf's planted pico. :lol::DB):P

7 pages of messaging already lol. Yes, he communicates well!

Hi All - I recently took the plunge and ordered a custom auto top off and dosing chamber combination box from a fellow forum member and now sponsor Mr Reefer from Oceanbox (www.OceanboxDesigns.com). The reason I did this was to reduce the number of equipment compartments in order to keep things sleek. Also, I figured I would begin dosing soon and it would cost more to buy each separately.

I was a bit worried considering he was relatively new compared to the more established businesses out there, but I wanted to support a new business and fellow forum member looking to make extra cash (same mentality with Nanobox).

My worries unfounded as the unit is awesome. You can tell the amount of time put in to make everything nice. The acrylic was cut perfectly and the seams were nice. He even engraved each chamber, a very nice touch. Speaking of nice touches, a lot of little details were put in so you could tell the amount of thought Oceanbox put in to the design.

The communication along the way was great as well and the shipping packages were beefy. I would not hesitate to order from Oceanbox for anything acrlyic again.

Thank you for the write up!!! I really appreciate your support, you are what makes my business sustainable during establishment.

Gorgeous.

He is building me a 18" long AIO as we speak which will be my gf's planted pico. :lol::DB):P

7 pages of messaging already lol. Yes, he communicates well!

I messed up and had to start over...

kidding!!! :)

I can't wait to finish this tank for you. Apparently I communicated so well that I didn't leave my desk and couldn't get much work done...lol

Hi All - I recently took the plunge and ordered a custom auto top off and dosing chamber combination box from a fellow forum member and now sponsor Mr Reefer from Oceanbox (www.OceanboxDesigns.com). The reason I did this was to reduce the number of equipment compartments in order to keep things sleek. Also, I figured I would begin dosing soon and it would cost more to buy each separately. The total dimensions ended up being 15Lx8Wx15H, holding 5 gallons in the ATO.

Too Sexy

22010353268_f3e68d125f_b.jpg

22009928160_d749f3fe63_c.jpg

Nice Packaging

21576957863_98deb1f38d_b.jpg

22011109049_8af50c042c_b.jpg

Damn, that's one sexy beast!!!

Phuong since I local do I get the local nano reefers discount HA HA kidding. I'd like one made for me, I'll get some measurements to you soon.

Phuong since I local do I get the local nano reefers discount HA HA kidding. I'd like one made for me, I'll get some measurements to you soon.

Awesome!! I should be able to get you a discount on shipping. Let me know when you're ready, i can work around a design that fits your budget.

Archived